Welcome to San Stefanos (NW Corfu) > Out and About

wash rooms

<< < (3/10) > >>

tonyco1:

--- Quote from: JULES T on May 28, 2009, 09:54:38 AM ---
--- Quote from: tonyco1 on May 28, 2009, 05:13:10 AM ---
--- Quote from: JULES T on May 28, 2009, 12:30:05 AM ---
--- Quote from: sharris on May 28, 2009, 12:20:19 AM ---don't know if they were joking but i was told that the launderette mentioned has tendancy to mix colours and "mislay" ladies underwear !!!

mmmmm strange !!! chance it if you will.......and no Tony its not Don working there !!!!! LOL

Sarah H

--- End quote ---
I bet they've been storing the ladies undies ready for when Tony arrives to stop him Knicking any on the wash lines lol!!! ;)

--- End quote ---
Cheeky - those days are gone now!!!
I did check my collection and found a pair of Sues the other day though!!
No these days I buy on the internet - have a sniff and double my money selling them to "Dangerous Don"!!
(I usually get one of the dogs to pee on them first!!) LOL

--- End quote ---
Thats alright Don is on Ebay and I beleive he does a nice Line in undies for pervy old men in the South!!!! ;)

--- End quote ---
Jules - the rule is - " i before e except after c" as in I believe not I beleive!! no wonder you speak funny!! LOL

Jules:

--- Quote from: tonyco1 on May 29, 2009, 08:10:54 AM ---
--- Quote from: sharris on May 28, 2009, 12:20:19 AM ---don't know if they were joking but i was told that the launderette mentioned has tendancy to mix colours and "mislay" ladies underwear !!!

mmmmm strange !!! chance it if you will.......and no Tony its not Don working there !!!!! LOL

Sarah H

--- End quote ---
I bet they've been storing the ladies undies ready for when Tony arrives to stop him Knicking any on the wash lines lol!!! ;)

--- End quote ---
No these days I buy on the internet - have a sniff and double my money selling them to "Dangerous Don"!!

--- End quote ---
Thats alright Don is on Ebay and I beleive he does a nice Line in undies for pervy old men in the South!!!! ;)

--- End quote ---
Jules - the rule is - " i before e except after c" as in I believe not I beleive!! no wonder you speak funny!! LOL

--- End quote ---
Not as funny as you southerners who have Rs where they don't belong lol!!!

don:

--- Quote from: JULES T on May 29, 2009, 09:32:21 AM ---

Sarah H

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

And they talk out of them too!! While Scotsmen roll theirs! So Tony being a southerner with good Scots blood in him walks and talks in a very strange way! Just watch out if he gets up to mingle! That could have dire consequences. LOL

--- End quote ---

tonyco1:

--- Quote from: don on May 29, 2009, 10:55:10 AM ---

Sarah H

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

And they talk out of them too!! While Scotsmen roll theirs! So Tony being a southerner with good Scots blood in him walks and talks in a very strange way! Just watch out if he gets up to mingle! That could have dire consequences. LOL

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
Ah! the Harsh Northern Haridan strike again

Jules:

--- Quote from: tonyco1 on May 29, 2009, 12:23:29 PM ---
--- Quote from: don on May 29, 2009, 10:55:10 AM ---

Sarah H

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
Ah! the Harsh Northern Haridan strike again

--- End quote ---
East Midlands to be precise me duck lol!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni
Go to full version