Welcome to San Stefanos (NW Corfu) > Where to eat out in San Stefanos?

Mythica.

(1/8) > >>

deemac:
We finally made to Mythica tonight and can thoroughly recommend it. My wife had moussaka (€5.50), of which she is a bit of a connaiseur and enjoyed it. I had stifado (€6.80)and it was one of the best. Just wish we had gone earlier in the holiday as we are running out of time for a return.

tonyco1:

--- Quote from: deemac on May 21, 2009, 01:13:54 AM ---We finally made to Mythica tonight and can thoroughly recommend it. My wife had moussaka (€5.50), of which she is a bit of a connaiseur and enjoyed it. I had stifado (€6.80)and it was one of the best. Just wish we had gone earlier in the holiday as we are running out of time for a return.

--- End quote ---
Thanks for the info, Linda loves a Stifado, she says you just can't lick it!
Zoe, Lynn, Sandra, Jules and Sue also dribble at the thought and Don has forgotten what it's like to have one!!!

Jules:
Thanks Deemac for all your trouble on this one. Looks like it will be on our rounds this year. :)

tonyco1:

--- Quote from: JULES T on May 21, 2009, 01:37:45 AM ---Thanks Deemac for all your trouble on this one. Looks like it will be on our rounds this year. :)

--- End quote ---
Jules, your Stifado is in the post!!

Jules:

--- Quote from: tonyco1 on May 21, 2009, 01:39:13 AM ---
--- Quote from: JULES T on May 21, 2009, 01:37:45 AM ---Thanks Deemac for all your trouble on this one. Looks like it will be on our rounds this year. :)

--- End quote ---
Jules, your Stifado is in the post!!

--- End quote ---
Make it a Kleftico and I will wait in for the post man. lol!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni
Go to full version