Your help and reviews are required > Information and help please

Cash point at the airport

(1/2) > >>

Cockney in Hull:
Does anybody know if there are cashpoints at Corfu airport?
Thought I might get a couple of days beer tokens from there just in case the one in SS is a little iffy.

Jules:

--- Quote from: Cockney in Hull on May 19, 2009, 12:59:39 AM ---Does anybody know if there are cashpoints at Corfu airport?
Thought I might get a couple of days beer tokens from there just in case the one in SS is a little iffy.

--- End quote ---
Never noticed one  - but am usually to busy looking for the cases on the carousel.

hendrix46:

--- Quote from: Cockney in Hull on May 19, 2009, 12:59:39 AM ---Does anybody know if there are cashpoints at Corfu airport?

--- End quote ---
Yes there are. Go out of baggage reclaim into the arrivals area (staying inside the airport), turn right heading towards departures and it's 30 yards or so along. You'll have plenty of time before the cases get onto the carousel - it is Greece after all. LOL.
 There's also a little shop that sells beer! So I've been told.
          20 days to go!   

tonyco1:

--- Quote from: hendrix46 on May 19, 2009, 05:15:09 AM ---

--- End quote ---
Yes there are. Go out of baggage reclaim into the arrivals area (staying inside the airport), turn right heading towards departures and it's 30 yards or so along. You'll have plenty of time before the cases get onto the carousel - it is Greece after all. LOL.
 There's also a little shop that sells beer! So I've been told.
          20 days to go!   

--- End quote ---
Thanks for the info - never noticed them before!

hendrix46:
I hope my memory's served me well and I've got the info right. But, for the benefit of the forum users, I'll nip over to Corfu in 19 days time just to make sure!
The sacrifices I'm prepared to make. LOL!     Yammas.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni
Go to full version