Your help and reviews are required > Information and help please

Internet Access

(1/4) > >>

sanhelp:
we are visiting san stefanos barras appts 22 may - shall I bring my laptop? will I get wifi access anywhere? 
Thanks
Gill

Jules:

--- Quote from: sanhelp on May 17, 2009, 06:45:42 PM ---we are visiting san stefanos barras appts 22 may - shall I bring my laptop? will I get wifi access anywhere? 
Thanks
Gill

--- End quote ---
I beleive plenty of WIFI available and also there are 2 internet cafes/ bars

deemac:
Nothing in Barras, but plenty at various points of the village. Look out for "connex" and "corfunet" connections and perhaps others. Both these are open (no access key required). So bring your laptop - I have used mine lots. (I am in San Stef now).

Zimmer:

--- Quote from: deemac on May 17, 2009, 09:01:12 PM ---Nothing in Barras, but plenty at various points of the village. Look out for "connex" and "corfunet" connections and perhaps others. Both these are open (no access key required). So bring your laptop - I have used mine lots. (I am in San Stef now).

--- End quote ---
May I ask why? your supposed to be on holiday mun - does your missus mind?

tonyco1:

--- Quote from: Zimmer on May 17, 2009, 11:26:07 PM ---
--- Quote from: deemac on May 17, 2009, 09:01:12 PM ---Nothing in Barras, but plenty at various points of the village. Look out for "connex" and "corfunet" connections and perhaps others. Both these are open (no access key required). So bring your laptop - I have used mine lots. (I am in San Stef now).

--- End quote ---
May I ask why? your supposed to be on holiday mun - does your missus mind?

--- End quote ---
I always take mine as well - download my photo's on to it to check if ok,
If I buy a dvd on the beach - check it works and can also play a film if the weather gets bad,
and - check emails, send pictures and usually all in the odd hour in the evening between the shower and going out!!
So why should the "Missus" mind anyway?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni
Go to full version