Welcome to San Stefanos (NW Corfu) > Out and About

Panorama restaurant in Peroulades

<< < (3/4) > >>

tonyco1:

--- Quote from: shelly on May 17, 2009, 11:34:53 PM ---Yes thats the beach  .. how far is it away and is the beach as nice as SS?

--- End quote ---
The beach is nowhere as nice - but sandy more narrow and OK, with a few rocky bits -
we tried the restaurant a few years ago and it was quite good - nice people!!

SueLa:
As Jules says John & I went with them to the Panorama, and we went again last year. Not as cold as our first visit the previous year. Food was good but we have had better in San Stef. and other parts of the island.  Can get very busy at sunset time.  Just remember to take a cardigan or jumper with you as you may need one.

shelly:
Thanks for the advice. Will only go if its a warm evening. Dont think we will bother with the beach. Always enjoy the restaurants in SS but its also good to go somewhere new at least once every holiday. Can anyone recommend any good restaurants out of the resort (anywhere along in the north of the island) would be great.

tonyco1:

--- Quote from: shelly on May 19, 2009, 12:47:55 PM ---Thanks for the advice. Will only go if its a warm evening. Dont think we will bother with the beach. Always enjoy the restaurants in SS but its also good to go somewhere new at least once every holiday. Can anyone recommend any good restaurants out of the resort (anywhere along in the north of the island) would be great.

--- End quote ---
Theres a couple of good restaurants slightly inland if you have a car - always new foodie places to explore!!

shelly:
Thanks for that, we will look out for them, Definately going to hire a car for a few days, i enjoy driving now as long as its not in Corfu town. Used to close my eyes when going through Avilotes. But this year we want to stop off and have a coffee at Llias.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni
Go to full version