website > Report Broken Link, incorrect information, Forum rules etc

Bad news for our forum

(1/4) > >>

2sanstef:
I have found out the reason for the large number of error messages and the missing avatars and it ain't good. Some cyberbastard has hacked our forum and injected code into the files. This means that I need to completly re-install the forum on to the server and set it up again. Once I have done so avatars will be disabled until a software patch is available to remove this vulnerability.

Sorry guys you can keep on posting ftb and hopefully I won't lose all your data? but don't be suprised if we are off line for a few days.

If only I could get my hands on them I would...................well you know!

deemac:

--- Quote from: 2sanstef on May 12, 2009, 04:38:13 PM ---I have found out the reason for the large number of error messages and the missing avatars and it ain't good. Some cyberbastard has hacked our forum and injected code into the files. This means that I need to completly re-install the forum on to the server and set it up again. Once I have done so avatars will be disabled until a software patch is available to remove this vulnerability.

Sorry guys you can keep on posting ftb and hopefully I won't lose all your data? but don't be suprised if we are off line for a few days.

If only I could get my hands on them I would...................well you know!

--- End quote ---
Best of luck.

zoe:
do we need to do anything to our computers to keep them safe

Jules:
Why do people get such pleasure out of doing things like that.
Zoe if I was you just make sure your antivirus is up to date just to be on the safe side. You never know what such people will get up to next. >:(

zoe:
hi jules antivirus ok why do these morons try and spoil it for everyone they must have very sad lives cant think that they have been anyware near san stef

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni
Go to full version