Your help and reviews are required > Information and help please

photo on forum

(1/4) > >>

zoe:
can anyone tell me how to put a photo on the forum  as i have been thinking about putting on on but am clueless on how to thanks

Jules:

--- Quote from: zoe on May 06, 2009, 11:21:06 PM ---can anyone tell me how to put a photo on the forum  as i have been thinking about putting on on but am clueless on how to thanks

--- End quote ---
Hope these instructions are right
Go to your profile and click on forum profile information and find where you can put a picture on. Put the button in the I will upload my own picture.
Browse to find your own photo on your computer. When found press save and it will return to your profile. Press change profile and hopefully you will have a photo on here.

tonyco1:

--- Quote from: JULES T on May 07, 2009, 12:40:01 AM ---
--- Quote from: zoe on May 06, 2009, 11:21:06 PM ---can anyone tell me how to put a photo on the forum  as i have been thinking about putting on on but am clueless on how to thanks

--- End quote ---
Go to your profile and click on forum profile information and find where you can put a picture on. Put the button in the I will upload my own picture.
Browse to find your own photo on your computer. When found press save and it will return to your profile. Press change profile and hopefully you will have a photo on here.

--- End quote ---
Picture posted after today may only feature Speedo's or Lime green Thongs!! LOL

don:

--- Quote from: tonyco1 on May 07, 2009, 01:05:19 AM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Or TOPLESS............................................................................ bottles :P

tonyco1:

--- Quote from: don on May 07, 2009, 01:08:23 AM ---
--- Quote from: tonyco1 on May 07, 2009, 01:05:19 AM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Or TOPLESS............................................................................ bottles :P

--- End quote ---
Oi!! Don't be rude - not so much of the bottles!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni
Go to full version