Welcome to San Stefanos (NW Corfu) > Out and About

Royal Ionian Lager

(1/13) > >>

Gordonc:
Although my favourite lager is Mythos, I have heard about the new brewery in Arillas and am keen to sample the product, simply for research purposes of course! Can anyone tell me wheree it's on sale in San Stef and is it bottle only or draught as well?

Cheers in advance, Gordon

deemac:
Hi. It's available  (or was last year) on draught at Bar 38. Most shops also sell it in bottles.

don:
Tried it at EFI last year. Don't think bar is opening this year. People did come in and ask for it though. I'm not a lager drinker, more an ale drinker, but I enjoyed it. Money also goes into the local economy so you can feel good about getting blitzed!  ::)

stressed0506:
Always feel good about GETTING blitzed... it's the recovering from being blitzed i have trouble with !

What makes you think that Efi won't be opening this year? What about Glenn and Mel? and more to th epoint where am i going to go for a good but remarkably cheap pedicure half way through the holiday? These things are important!

don:

--- Quote from: stressed0506 on May 05, 2009, 11:30:07 PM ---Always feel good about GETTING blitzed... it's the recovering from being blitzed i have trouble with !

What makes you think that Efi won't be opening this year? What about Glenn and Mel? and more to th epoint where am i going to go for a good but remarkably cheap pedicure half way through the holiday? These things are important!

--- End quote ---

A post from Lizzie (Willies Wash House) on the Agni site. Glenn & Mel will be running a pool bar by the new wash house in Arilas - Sea Breeze?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni
Go to full version