Welcome to San Stefanos (NW Corfu) > Where to eat out in San Stefanos?

moussaka!

<< < (2/14) > >>

corfuaddicts:
Sunset Taverna is the best, authentic home cooked with fresh ingrediants look out for it on the specials board. delicious

tonyco1:

--- Quote from: corfuaddicts on May 04, 2009, 01:40:59 AM ---Sunset Taverna is the best, authentic home cooked with fresh ingrediants look out for it on the specials board. delicious

--- End quote ---
Yes - I forgot to mention the Sunset Taverna, Spiros does the best one!! - it was brilliant!!! Well pointed out CorfuAddicts!!

don:

--- Quote from: tonyco1 on May 04, 2009, 03:57:47 AM ---
--- Quote from: corfuaddicts on May 04, 2009, 01:40:59 AM ---Sunset Taverna is the best, authentic home cooked with fresh ingrediants look out for it on the specials board. delicious

--- End quote ---
Yes - I forgot to mention the Sunset Taverna, Spiros does the best one!! - it was brilliant!!! Well pointed out CorfuAddicts!!

--- End quote ---

I think Tony prefers meat and two veg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

Jules:
Tend to forget about the mousaka for some reason. Might have to give it a try again this year :)

don:

--- Quote from: JULES T on May 05, 2009, 12:54:05 PM ---Tend to forget about the mousaka for some reason. Might have to give it a try again this year :)

--- End quote ---

Is TONYCO on a diet? Looks like he's forsaken meat and 2 veg for a cocktail sausage and 2 peas! Captain Speedo LOL

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni
Go to full version