Your help and reviews are required > Information and help please

Going to San Stef on Monday 4th May! Weather!!!

(1/2) > >>

Bunny:
I'm off to San Stefanos on Monday 4th May - I always go to Greece this time of year.  Have visited San Stef from Arillas 2 years ago - the weather then was glorious for the whole week!  I'm not liking the weather forecasts however for next week, but I'm trying to remain calm as my experience is that the forecast usually changes at least twice a day and it's usually okay when I get there - never more than 2 dull days out of the week.  Anyone else concerned/not concerned about the weather there next week?! 

Mikeatew:
If you've been before you will know that the weather and forecast weather is reported from Corfu town (airport) and usually bears no resemblance to the West coast!

We're going on the 8th May, staying at Teresa as usual.
Mike T

Jules:
Whatever the weather at least you will be in San Stef :)

tonyco1:

--- Quote from: JULES T on May 01, 2009, 12:40:17 AM ---Whatever the weather at least you will be in San Stef :)

--- End quote ---
May is usually good, last year the second week had some mixed rain & sun, then it went Hot-Hot-Hot for our 3rd & 4th weeks in May!!
Have a great holiday!!

joan:

--- Quote from: Bunny on April 30, 2009, 03:57:36 PM ---I'm off to San Stefanos on Monday 4th May - I always go to Greece this time of year.  Have visited San Stef from Arillas 2 years ago - the weather then was glorious for the whole week!  I'm not liking the weather forecasts however for next week, but I'm trying to remain calm as my experience is that the forecast usually changes at least twice a day and it's usually okay when I get there - never more than 2 dull days out of the week.  Anyone else concerned/not concerned about the weather there next week?! 

--- End quote ---

Just looked at weatheronline apart from Mon (predicting rain maybe a bit of a storm)  some cloud Tues but it looks good in  the 70.s on the 8 day forecast.

Have a brill hol.......let's know what has changed in SS

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni
Go to full version