Welcome to San Stefanos (NW Corfu) > Where to stay

So where are you staying? and why?

(1/7) > >>

Zimmer:
I see Holiday uncovered has our apartments - The Rose Garden - in 4th place [ goodness knows how they work these things out ] we primarily chose it because it's a little way out of town and looks just right in supplying 2 bedrooms, a/con [ got to have that] and situated where I can take my early morning walk - I'm an early riser.
Hope this Mexican swine thing doesnt interupt travel

don:
I shall give your question the justice it so thoroughly deserves:- Barras becuse it is central for all the places we like. Also CHEAP AS CHIPS, now watch Chrisno2 go on the attack! Not painted Yellow, to please Tonyco1. Later the Little Prince, firstly because we have never stayed there and secondly - Dimitri, Pipina and Mike the owners are not just good people, we are honoured to call them friends. 

stressed0506:
trying theodosia for the first time. Staying there because its what Noula has left! have stayed at Efi, Dimitra, Theodora and one year at Moros.... like the look of the Rose garden but would feel disloyal to Noula.... agree the location is great.

Jules:
Staying at Teresa again (our 8th time) Good views and extremely good value for money. The owners are brilliant as well and very friendly.

tonyco1:
We checked out the Theodosia last year and they look really good - so we booked them this year.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni
Go to full version