Author Topic: Villa / boutique style hotel in San Stefanos  (Read 81378 times)

don

Re: Villa / boutique style hotel in San Stefanos
« Reply #90 on: June 24, 2009, 10:53:24 PM »
So you are a nice well rounded personality too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You can't say that!! Jules is well rounded is not very PC!! Go to the Naughty Step!!
Maybe a bit rounded  - but eh not as much as you ;)
I have just lost 1 stone 3 lbs in last 7 weeks. And don't forget - I have seen your pic's as well!!
Only Don is a twiglet!!
I have lost 1 sone 7lbs since our last SS visit. I hope to lose at least another 10lbs or so before we go. That's only 1lb a week so hopefully it will happen.
Don just lost his wallet!! - - - over to you Don!!
1/4 of an Ounce...................Sorry  :P

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: June 25, 2009, 12:31:38 AM »
You can't say that!! Jules is well rounded is not very PC!! Go to the Naughty Step!!
I have just lost 1 stone 3 lbs in last 7 weeks. And don't forget - I have seen your pic's as well!!
Only Don is a twiglet!!
I have lost 1 sone 7lbs since our last SS visit. I hope to lose at least another 10lbs or so before we go. That's only 1lb a week so hopefully it will happen.
SONE?       TYPO !

Oh no . Not again lol!! :)
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: June 25, 2009, 02:03:07 AM »
Only Don is a twiglet!!
SONE?       TYPO !

Oh no . Not again lol!! :)
OK Folks - Warning!! - The Spell-Flu, introduced by Jules, has turned into a TYPOID EPIDEMIC!!
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

Offline Bubblehead and kipper

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: August 04, 2009, 12:17:31 AM »
Geoggy, if you make it to San Stef look up Romanza Villas near the church, high quality (romanzavilla.com); Angelo and Demitra are good too.

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: August 04, 2009, 02:27:01 AM »
See Bev - I am glad I convinced you to go on the Forum - loads of good info from you now!!

don

« Reply #95 on: August 04, 2009, 02:42:15 AM »
Bev............................. you are now our roving reporter! Ray ...... Glug glug glug.... You understand! LOL

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: August 04, 2009, 10:10:58 AM »
It is good to have people who know whats happening in the village when we are not there. :)
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: August 04, 2009, 03:09:35 PM »
Thank you guys,
Glad to be of service and of course you know Kip is.... blowing.. for info from down under ( to reiterate, diving if developed could make San Stef a prosperous place, please look up Sharm in Egypt or even UK for example ) and he is always ready to do some Glug... Glug with you all, pretty balanced ???

We have the same thoughts so I speak always for both of us and I can represent him 100%- but which of you girls thing it is the same way round? --- I always give him tests, the 3 things about me test like a past TV prog; I love fish like you Don but given choices he will probably say that I like chicken because thats what he thinks I should like so I would say, take note cos you would loose us the prize should we get to go on TV :) 8) , yes we have a laugh in our house with that sometimes. 

Like you, we are Passionate about San Stef ( Corfu in general ) and believes it is a great place with so much to offer and want to share this with everyone. It is quite fustrating at times ( from our business perspective ); we have a lot to offer and wish we could get someone to listen on a broader scale!!!!! However, glad if we can provide good info to enable everyone to enjoy what we do have in our beautiful, spell bound second home :) :) :) 8)

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: August 05, 2009, 01:13:10 AM »
What do you do in November to May then Bev?

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: August 05, 2009, 01:25:55 AM »
For the past two years little Kipper worked in corfu Town Whilst I drank coffe at the Liston every day, Ha  ha. We spent the last two winters here.

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: August 05, 2009, 01:33:49 AM »
I bet it got very quiet then!! and no direct flights either - I believe the winter gets quite wet?
Do you ever visit the UK still?

don

« Reply #101 on: August 05, 2009, 02:14:26 AM »
Why bother when Corfu gets warmer rain?

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: August 05, 2009, 01:53:17 PM »
Hi Guys, I tell you , you two crack me up, bet you crack yourselves up too, well you make me laugh and I hope others too and that can't be bad!!!! My new name for you Two: Pinky And Perky, sorry Lol LOL.

To your questions Tonycool and Fish, ah, so many names for you!!, We have a home in the Uk and were last there for Christmas.

Corfu is absolutely wonderful in winter, better than our Uk winters and would be very suitable for Alternative Tourism activities; walking rambling... you know we ramble in the wet and mud amongst the cows in winter in the UK; history lovers/ many musiums, painters etc,  and the many carnivals and festivals, christening, weddings, name days if you have any Greek friends to invite you, lol, including Easter celebrations are yet to be experienced by us holiday makers. There are so much to say on this topic, dont get me on my Podium.... chat when we meet up.
No unfortunately, no direct flights which is a shame but we have managed via Athens at not too high a cost and have been able to connect to Corfu within two hours; the thing is to look for these avalabilities early. However, if there was a demand surely flights would be available?????
Think Easyjet started in March this year which is not bad!!!

Forget perfect for Scuba diving too and heaven for Brit divers.

Yes there can be quite a bit of rain, according to the Locals last Winter was a bad one for rain. However, after the rains the skys are blue and the sun shines bright with still bril sun rise/set and to us, thats the difference. Still need your sun shades.
I have not seen the mild Jack Frost as I don't get up early,  snow is not the norm although it snows in Albania.....3km across from parts of Corfu, amazing eh...and on the main land too.

Corfu Town opens all year and so does ? Kassiopi, its quiet in San Stef but we love that too but you would need a car and central heated house...some new builds now offers that...youn should visit in winter if you love peace and quiet and drinking coffee with the Greek locals in Alviotes which stays open all year, or at the Liston in Corfu Town with me!!!!! and enjoy the real Greek culture.

Bus rides are enjoyable in the winter and just immagine a day out walking with Hilary from "The Corfiot" followed by a night around the fire at one of the bars (maybe Sunset Taverna olive wood log fire ) with Greek dancing, Dons' Peach/snap/sprite/gren or a few moh.... who would care about the rains! had better do some work ,will get the sack, dont mind my spellings, hope you get my meanings though, been ruined by "spell check" lol

"Antio"..adio in Greek and have a good day ??? 8) 8) 

zoe

« Reply #103 on: August 05, 2009, 05:37:46 PM »
dont worry about the spelling jules and i will put you right  : ::)

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: August 05, 2009, 10:45:46 PM »
You noticed then Zoe!! LOL
Pinky and Perky - you cheeky B*****!!
Well I would be Perky if I get stuck with that nickname -
Don would be Pinky after his funny little finger, and his pink chest with the ginger doormat!! LOL
(After all - he said - - - Pink is the new Yellow)!!

No - not too happy about that nickname - what if we got swine flu - as P & P !!! scary!!

I think we should be called "Tango" (me) and "Cash" (Don) - as per the film!!
I would be Tango so I can say to Don - You've been Tango'd!! (well his chest is orange!!).
And he would be Cash - after his wrinkly condom-like plastic bag that doubles up as his coin wallet!! LOL

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni