Author Topic: Villa / boutique style hotel in San Stefanos  (Read 81384 times)

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
Re: Villa / boutique style hotel in San Stefanos
« Reply #60 on: June 17, 2009, 03:44:01 AM »
At the end of the day wherever you stay its only a place to sleep and shower for a week or 2 and most people can do that anywhere - even by the pool!!!
Or on a bed on the beach if money runs out!!! LOL
We having been many times now - go for best value - as most Apts are very similar!
Favourite Hotel - Thomas Bay!! then Athina - not as well fitted as Delfino - but more hospitable and friendly.
You really couldn't find anywhere more hospitable and friendly than Delfino Blu!  Have you stayed there?
Never stayed there but have eaten there and know the owner and most of the staff well.
Believe me you get the same welcome, hospitality and friendliness almost everywhere in S S!!
It's the landmark of the local people there - and they make you one of the family,
for example just ask anyone who stays at Terezas, or in fact anywhere!!

I agree Tony - wherever you stay you always get a fantastic welcome and genuine friendliness as well. None of the locals can be faulted on hospitality either. It is second to none and brings returnees back year after year :) :)
And I noticed that they had a party when you left last time Jules, isn't that nice of them!! LOL
I believe they have one every year come September... It honours the annual emptying of the Jules purse! An annual event thast leads to 5 days of nonstop revellry!
Sorry just got to do it TYPO ALERT ha ha ha :D ;D :o
You go him Jules!!! Shot down in flames!! LOL!!!!
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 17, 2009, 09:43:14 AM »
At the end of the day wherever you stay its only a place to sleep and shower for a week or 2 and most people can do that anywhere - even by the pool!!!
We having been many times now - go for best value - as most Apts are very similar!
Favourite Hotel - Thomas Bay!! then Athina - not as well fitted as Delfino - but more hospitable and friendly.
You really couldn't find anywhere more hospitable and friendly than Delfino Blu!  Have you stayed there?
Never stayed there but have eaten there and know the owner and most of the staff well.
Believe me you get the same welcome, hospitality and friendliness almost everywhere in S S!!
It's the landmark of the local people there - and they make you one of the family,

I agree Tony - wherever you stay you always get a fantastic welcome and genuine friendliness as well. None of the locals can be faulted on hospitality either. It is second to none and brings returnees back year after year :) :)
And I noticed that they had a party when you left last time Jules, isn't that nice of them!! LOL
I believe they have one every year come September... It honours the annual emptying of the Jules purse! An annual event thast leads to 5 days of nonstop revellry!
You go him Jules!!! Seems it takes one to know one ha ha. We're all at it  lol!!
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 18, 2009, 03:36:06 AM »

You go him Jules!!! Seems it takes one to know one ha ha. We're all at it  lol!!
It's a form of Cock-e-ney, I don't drop my "H"'s - just the "T"'s !! LOL
I tell you - Jules-Spell-flu is worse than Swine-Flu right now, cases all over the country!!

zoe

« Reply #63 on: June 20, 2009, 05:00:09 PM »
anyone going to delfino blu if you go on www.clickhere.gr they have a 360 degree tour its  looks fantastic hope this helps anyone who has booked i think its a worry when you go somewere for the first time as you have saved and 2 weeks is a long time if not as you thought it would be

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: June 20, 2009, 05:44:00 PM »
anyone going to delfino blu if you go on www.clickhere.gr they have a 360 degree tour its  looks fantastic hope this helps anyone who has booked i think its a worry when you go somewere for the first time as you have saved and 2 weeks is a long time if not as you thought it would be
Totally agree Zoe. One of the reasons , but not the main one, is we know what to expect when we arrive. :)
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: June 20, 2009, 07:56:21 PM »
Obviously the best and most well fitted hotel. I toyed with the idea of staying, but quite a lot extra for a party of 5.
I still find standard accomodation ok as we only sleep and wash there really, and we know the place so well!!
But it is a stunning Hotel to look at - ideal for a honeymoon etc.

zoe

« Reply #66 on: June 21, 2009, 12:09:08 AM »
have to agree i would rather have 2 holidays than 1 but if my numbers come up today i will treat you all to the delfino but i think if we all got together we would be thrown out

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: June 21, 2009, 12:10:44 AM »
have to agree i would rather have 2 holidays than 1 but if my numbers come up today i will treat you all to the delfino but i think if we all got together we would be thrown out
I can but only offer the same - it would be a scream - they would never recover!! LOL

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: June 21, 2009, 01:18:44 AM »
I can but only offer the same - it would be a scream - they would never recover!! LOL
They wouldn't know what had hit them but would remember it for years lol!! ;)

Offline Zimmer

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: June 21, 2009, 10:07:53 AM »
Totally agree Zoe. One of the reasons , but not the main one, is we know what to expect when we arrive. :)

I dont mind the unknown - it's the different we go away for , surely,, but do like to be "clued up" on some issues which is why I come on bored's..a contradiction really

don

« Reply #70 on: June 21, 2009, 03:39:24 PM »

I dont mind the unknown - it's the different we go away for , surely,, but do like to be "clued up" on some issues which is why I come on bored's..a contradiction really
BOARD by any chance?

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: June 21, 2009, 08:00:42 PM »

BOARD by any chance?
Zimmer - I take it you like RAMBLING Holidays!! , send me some of those Magic Mushrooms!! LOL

don

« Reply #72 on: June 21, 2009, 10:41:39 PM »
I like to spend 7 or 8 weeks a year on holiday somewhere in the world so go for comfort, cleanliness and functionality rather than the snobbish route of expensive holidays. I have 4 weeks to look forward to in San Stef and would like a fifth! Much better than 2 weeks of luxury!

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: June 21, 2009, 10:43:45 PM »
I like to spend 7 or 8 weeks a year on holiday somewhere in the world so go for comfort, cleanliness and functionality rather than the snobbish route of expensive holidays. I have 4 weeks to look forward to in San Stef and would like a fifth! Much better than 2 weeks of luxury!
To me S S is Luxury!!

zoe

« Reply #74 on: June 21, 2009, 11:25:27 PM »
as long as a place is clean and the staff friendly thats all i need

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni