Author Topic: What size suitcase  (Read 74058 times)

don

Re: What size suitcase
« Reply #45 on: April 27, 2009, 12:07:56 PM »
Jules................... Just back-tracking through the posts on this thread and am intrigued............ You say you are sticking to your old cases! ................. Isn't that natures way of saying they need replacing! It would be a bit embarrassing if they stuck to the carousel ! Please explain this phenomenon Tonyco1?
Of course Professor Don, Allow me: Attention Class!!
Scientists have proved for many years that as cases wear, too many stilletto heels poking against the inner case lining, cause a reaction
which produces a type of exterior [tech-term] "case-ual" Fluffing. This then attracts sweat globuals from the shoe lining, also from the under-arm and combined with any anal secretions picked up from rubbing against seating in passing or from being sat on while in the queue,
while [tech-term] "gagging" for the toilet from that last meal of Gyros.

This forms as a sticky substance over the case exterior, know as creeping caligraphic bonding!
Now add the final element of heat from that last day in a hot airport and you have active adhesion in it's crudest form.
Even a sniffer dog will steer clear as the Sticky facor increases until of super-glue proportions.
This is why cases go astray and some owners stick to their old cases!!
I hope that explains it fully!!

Don't think I'll sleep for laughing at that. Cheered me up no end!
Likewise with some of your quotes!!! The site has to have a little light relief as well as help and Q&A's.
But - in Jules case (pardon the pun), I think she's stuck!!
Thought you'd swallowed a dictionary then Tony

Just in case she is stuck we could start a "Free the Jules 1 campaign!" We could always echo the Blair/Deirdre fiasco! No Brown/Julie fiasco somehow doesn't ring true!

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 28, 2009, 01:53:54 AM »
Jules................... Just back-tracking through the posts on this thread and am intrigued............ You say you are sticking to your old cases! ................. Isn't that natures way of saying they need replacing! It would be a bit embarrassing if they stuck to the carousel ! Please explain this phenomenon Tonyco1?
Scientists have proved for many years that as cases wear, too many stilletto heels poking against the inner case lining, cause a reaction
which produces a type of exterior [tech-term] "case-ual" Fluffing. This then attracts sweat globuals from the shoe lining, also from the under-arm and combined with any anal secretions picked up from rubbing against seating in passing or from being sat on while in the queue,

This forms as a sticky substance over the case exterior, know as creeping caligraphic bonding!
Now add the final element of heat from that last day in a hot airport and you have active adhesion in it's crudest form.
Even a sniffer dog will steer clear as the Sticky facor increases until of super-glue proportions.

Likewise with some of your quotes!!! The site has to have a little light relief as well as help and Q&A's.

Just in case she is stuck we could start a "Free the Jules 1 campaign!" We could always echo the Blair/Deirdre fiasco! No Brown/Julie fiasco somehow doesn't ring true!
Yes - Jules is in for a sticky time - dragging that old suitcase through the airport, stuck tight to her derrière, bonded by you know what! - - - - Jules - time to buy new!!
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

don

« Reply #47 on: April 28, 2009, 11:08:59 PM »

Yes - Jules is in for a sticky time - dragging that old suitcase through the airport, stuck tight to her derrière, bonded by you know what! - - - - Jules - time to buy new!!

Think she must be a Yorkshire lass. Anyone else would buy new cases. Strange folk are Yorkshire folk! Who else would batter puddings?

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 29, 2009, 12:20:00 AM »

Think she must be a Yorkshire lass. Anyone else would buy new cases. Strange folk are Yorkshire folk! Who else would batter puddings?
Not a Yorkshire Lass but my paternal grandfather was a Yorkshire man. Me I'm from good old Nottinghamshire. ;)
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 30, 2009, 03:20:36 AM »

Not a Yorkshire Lass but my paternal grandfather was a Yorkshire man. Me I'm from good old Nottinghamshire. ;)
Ah!! I see - - - You mean - I am "Nott" going to buy a new case.
I am "Nott" from Yorkshire - - - I am "Nott" younger than Tony!! I am a "Nott-y" Girl!!!

don

« Reply #50 on: April 30, 2009, 09:42:19 AM »

I am "Nott" from Yorkshire - - - I am "Nott" younger than Tony!! I am a "Nott-y" Girl!!!
And that is the origin of the phrase "Naughty Girl!" Cheers Tony!

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 01, 2009, 02:47:09 AM »

Of Course - after all - she is no Maid Marion!!

don

« Reply #52 on: May 01, 2009, 11:03:12 PM »

Made somewhere - But who wants to take the credit!  :o

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 02, 2009, 11:20:54 PM »

No  takers it seems!!

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 05, 2009, 12:51:19 AM »

No  takers it seems!!
Not made  - I was created lol!!! ;)
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 05, 2009, 02:55:43 AM »

No  takers it seems!!
Talk about "Big yourself up Jules", I think that was Eve!! (or Don maybe!!).

don

« Reply #56 on: May 05, 2009, 08:48:29 PM »

No  takers it seems!!

Meat and 2 veg!..................... or......... Cocktail sausage and 2 peas?????    Suitcase or lunch box?

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 06, 2009, 03:40:08 PM »

No  takers it seems!!

Meat and 2 veg!..................... or......... Cocktail sausage and 2 peas?????    Suitcase or lunch box?
Don - Baby! - you seem quite pre-occupied with lunchboxes lately!! Something you wish to come-out - - with?

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: May 07, 2009, 12:21:30 AM »

No  takers it seems!!

Don - Baby! - you seem quite pre-occupied with lunchboxes lately!! Something you wish to come-out - - with?
Maybe his middle name is Linford lol!!! ;)

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: May 07, 2009, 01:06:42 AM »
If you check out another Post - you will realise that Don is known as WOBBIN!!

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni