Welcome to San Stefanos (NW Corfu) > Out and About

Driving

<< < (4/4)

SueLa:
Tony.  He can't dance, He can't sing, but he does a good line in Yellow shirts!!!!!! I would vote for Don any time.xx

Car hire: we also use the place opposite the Condor Bar, arrange it when we get to San Stef.

don:

--- Quote from: SueLa on April 25, 2009, 02:32:26 AM ---Tony.  He can't dance, He can't sing, but he does a good line in Yellow shirts!!!!!! I would vote for Don any time.xx

Car hire: we also use the place opposite the Condor Bar, arrange it when we get to San Stef.

--- End quote ---

Sue........... Have I ever told you how much I love you                                                                                                                                                         

And John?

Sandra does too! xxxx

tonyco1:

--- Quote from: don on April 25, 2009, 02:53:28 AM ---
--- Quote from: SueLa on April 25, 2009, 02:32:26 AM ---Tony.  He can't dance, He can't sing, but he does a good line in Yellow shirts!!!!!! I would vote for Don any time.xx

--- End quote ---

Sue........... Have I ever told you how much I love you                                                                                                                                                         

And John?

Sandra does too! xxxx

--- End quote ---
Oh! No! Brown nosing at it's very worst - what are you lot up to?? LOL

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni
Go to full version