Welcome to San Stefanos (NW Corfu) > Where to eat out in San Stefanos?

my taverna itinery

<< < (2/30) > >>

Jules:
Also Teresa BBQ and Greek dancing night (usually a Wednesday) - great fun. 2 stars and Barras also good for a cheaper budget . :)

lainey:
Aargh. Were first time ss and only staying 7 nights. Staying at Little Prince so thats defanatly 1 nights meal.Now how do i choose the other 6 :-\ :o ::)

snappy cathy:
Don, if you go to the Tasty Corner there is a  track beside it go up this and walk along the back of the Little Prince through Marias villas (small wall to climb over) and your at Elpithas thats how we go, that hills a killer, or you can go up the side of Marias shop.

Cathy

tonyco1:

--- Quote from: lainey on April 13, 2009, 12:20:02 AM ---Aargh. Were first time ss and only staying 7 nights. Staying at Little Prince so thats defanatly 1 nights meal.Now how do i choose the other 6 :-\ :o ::)

--- End quote ---
See if any have entertainment that night for starters, We love the Beachcomber Bistro & Olive Press, and - all the rest!!
best to wander round and pick whatever takes your fancy, they are all good.

tonyco1:

--- Quote from: snappy cathy on April 13, 2009, 01:17:12 AM ---Don, if you go to the Tasty Corner there is a  track beside it go up this and walk along the back of the Little Prince through Marias villas (small wall to climb over) and your at Elpithas thats how we go, that hills a killer, or you can go up the side of Marias shop.

Cathy

--- End quote ---
Are you sure you can get through this way? - It's not obvious as we looked last year, how high is the wall?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni
Go to full version