Welcome to San Stefanos (NW Corfu) > Where to eat out in San Stefanos?

my taverna itinery

(1/30) > >>

Zimmer:
...and apologies to anyone whose read this on Agni, but this might get a wide sweep of opinion ;)

don:
Excuse me asking but what order due you intend to visit them in?

Jules:

--- Quote from: don on April 12, 2009, 08:17:33 PM ---Excuse me asking but what order due you intend to visit them in?

--- End quote ---
I think they are posted on the Agni website  - possibly Landys Ghost ????????

don:

--- Quote from: Zimmer on April 12, 2009, 12:44:58 PM ---...and apologies to anyone whose read this on Agni, but this might get a wide sweep of opinion ;)

--- End quote ---

Apologies for dragging this over:-

OK here's the plan...any SS experts think that this is a good choice or should anything come in and go out?

Paradise
Ozzie Oil
Yiannis Grill
Little Prince
Elpida
Olympia/Rose gdn
Thomas Bay H
Zorba
Olive Press
Beachcomber
Nafsika
Manthos
Sunset

So many places sound great, and I haven't mentioned the one in Arillas Barouklis?
Mistral

don:

--- Quote from: don on April 12, 2009, 10:44:19 PM ---
--- Quote from: Zimmer on April 12, 2009, 12:44:58 PM ---...and apologies to anyone whose read this on Agni, but this might get a wide sweep of opinion ;)

--- End quote ---

Apologies for dragging this over:-

OK here's the plan...any SS experts think that this is a good choice or should anything come in and go out?

Paradise
Ozzie Oil
Yiannis Grill
Little Prince
Elpida
Olympia/Rose gdn
Thomas Bay H
Zorba
Olive Press
Beachcomber
Nafsika
Manthos
Sunset

So many places sound great, and I haven't mentioned the one in Arillas Barouklis?
Mistral

--- End quote ---

The one we haven't tried is Elpitha. That hill would kill me! All the others are on our hit list for this year. If I may I would suggest the Perros when they have a barbecue. The food was great last year and the dancing excellent. The young kids were superb with their dancing too.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni
Go to full version