Author Topic: New to San Stefanos  (Read 79640 times)

Offline hendrix46

• SanStef Hero
  • Sooner!
    • View Profile
Re: New to San Stefanos
« Reply #90 on: June 07, 2009, 01:33:06 PM »
 Wow Jules, well impressed spelling neighbourhood correct. LOL!
Have you swallowed a dictionary for breakfast!
24 hours 'til take-off!
CorfuCol

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: June 07, 2009, 03:12:48 PM »
Wow Jules, well impressed spelling neighbourhood correct. LOL!
Have you swallowed a dictionary for breakfast!
24 hours 'til take-off!
Not at all - could always spell but sometimes I rush my postings - more time at weekend to do them correctly.
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline vanessa

• View Profile
« Reply #92 on: June 08, 2009, 12:01:43 AM »
Tony- can't seem to find you on Facebook- there's so many Tony's!!- HELP! Hope your big meet goes well! I bet you'll have really good fun! Paul and i have talked holidays all day! Can we hire a car at San Stefanos travel? If so, is it necessary to book in advance? Are there many mosquitos in the area??

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: June 08, 2009, 12:24:19 AM »
Tony- can't seem to find you on Facebook- there's so many Tony's!!- HELP! Hope your big meet goes well! I bet you'll have really good fun! Paul and i have talked holidays all day! Can we hire a car at San Stefanos travel? If so, is it necessary to book in advance? Are there many mosquitos in the area??
Hi Vanessa. There are mosquitos about but if you take any precautions with sprays, plug ins etc. you will be ok.
You can hire cars through SS Travel and probably best to book in advance as you never know.
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

don

« Reply #94 on: June 08, 2009, 02:40:29 AM »

Vanessa..............When you are logged in on facebook put San Stefanos in the search box............ You may have to flick through a few hundred members but you will find Mr Cox Jules Suela Zoe and Myself!!!!

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: June 08, 2009, 07:07:38 AM »
ROFLMAO.........yeah, yeah go on lads have your laughs, but >:(  This is very silly....you've forgotten the fuffy dice hanging from the frame!,LOL...imagine...,going on a holiday to get in touch with the people back home you just left! ::) thats novel! I sometimes wonder how I ever managed to enjoy a holiday without a laptop,it's a real puzzler that ??? ..LOL...[maybe it's called diversity]
I think in Tony's case he is just plain nosey lol!!

I only phone my mum when on holiday.......... Always a sunday at exactly the same time aaaaahhhhh! :-*
Yeah my parents are pretty elderly 85 & 87 and like to know their ikkul boy is safe and well [ ffs :) ] I dont like to phone my son cos you never know what bad news you'll get, lol, as for my MIL I leave that to the wife and thats it, !get on with the bloody holiday, I mean you'd think we were gone two years not two weeks , whats the point in wasting time??
Mine just had their diamond anniversary but me and my mum have a special something. While in hospital for a masectomy she kicked up a fuss until allowed to phone me and we spent a real soppy half hour! When I was in with a broken spine I got a nurse to ring and though I couldn't speak I had a good listen! My dad , he just walks past my mum on a Sunday and shouts Hi! When it's time to hang up I shout Bye! Yes a very teenage relationship - 82 & 58 and still have our weekly mono-syllabic chat!
I think you lot read too much into it all, we don't phone much at all, usually just once to remind someone to water the hanging baskets!! LOL
But the point is it's there if we do actually want to make a call.
I still use it mainly to check photos, but my Australian Cousin is visiting the Uk just before and while we are away,
so I may well take out 10 mins for a chat, and it will be free as he has a Skype Mobile.
Also I may watch a film or not! Just whatever we feel like, it also holds Gigabytes of MP3 tracks if we want different music!
I can live without it - but it's just very useful!

Sorry if I had the wrong impression :-* ;)
No problem - anyway - it was a great wind-up for us bored people!!
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: June 08, 2009, 07:10:37 AM »

Vanessa..............When you are logged in on facebook put San Stefanos in the search box............ You may have to flick through a few hundred members but you will find Mr Cox Jules Suela Zoe and Myself!!!!
Search on my email address - it should show in my profile!
« Last Edit: June 08, 2009, 07:18:54 PM by tonyco1 »

don

« Reply #97 on: June 08, 2009, 09:41:31 AM »
Hi Vanessa. There are mosquitos about but if you take any precautions with sprays, plug ins etc. you will be ok.
You can hire cars through SS Travel and probably best to book in advance as you never know.
Cars stop mosquitos only if you drive into them real fast!

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: June 08, 2009, 09:56:52 AM »

Tony the admin tell you not to put your e-mail address on the threads (I think for security purposes). Better to send a pm.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2009, 09:28:03 AM by JULES T »

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: June 08, 2009, 07:18:16 PM »

Search on my email address, it should show in my profile!
Tony the admin tell you not to put your e-mail address on the threads (I think for security purposes). Better to send a pm.
OK - wasn't thinking!!
« Last Edit: June 12, 2009, 02:20:42 AM by tonyco1 »

Offline vanessa

• View Profile
« Reply #100 on: June 08, 2009, 10:01:41 PM »
Thanks Jules for the guidance on car hire and mozzies! I shall get on and book that car! Don- you have obviously heard about my amazing driving skills!!! The faster you hit 'em, the quicker they fall! Tony- have requested to be added as your friend on Facebook, so shall hopefully soon be able to put some names  to faces!

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: June 10, 2009, 08:46:14 PM »
Thanks Jules for the guidance on car hire and mozzies! I shall get on and book that car! Don- you have obviously heard about my amazing driving skills!!! The faster you hit 'em, the quicker they fall! Tony- have requested to be added as your friend on Facebook, so shall hopefully soon be able to put some names  to faces!
I haven't received the request yet, so check that in my email address you didn't use a "0" zero when it should be an "O" Ooh!!
I will send another personal message! other wise P M me with your email and I will request you!
Tony

don

« Reply #102 on: June 11, 2009, 11:19:21 PM »

Search on my email address , it should show in my profile!
OK - wasn't thinking!!

Tony............. Back track and Delete mate!!

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: June 12, 2009, 02:23:21 AM »

Search on my email address , it should show in my profile!
OK - wasn't thinking!!

Tony............. Back track and Delete mate!!
I have done - but Jules needs to do the same for me - not tell me and then not edit the quote reply!!!
Ddddddrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!! C'mon Jules - look back up a touch!!

don

« Reply #104 on: June 12, 2009, 02:27:25 AM »
Jules wakey wakey ............... clear tony's E-mail address off your post!!!!! There's a good girl! It's easy, it's not map reading LOL

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni