Welcome to San Stefanos (NW Corfu) > Out and About

dionysos taverna

(1/7) > >>

zoe:
hi have seen a photo of dionysos taverna can anyone tell me were abouts this is cant think that we saw this in october

Brisey:
The only Dionysos Taverna I can think of is in the village of Afionas. Great views over the bay of Agios Georgios. A long walk from San Stefanos through Arillas and uphill to Afionas, best to get a taxi.

Jules:

--- Quote from: Brisey on April 07, 2009, 11:46:52 PM ---The only Dionysos Taverna I can think of is in the village of Afionas. Great views over the bay of Agios Georgios. A long walk from San Stefanos through Arillas and uphill to Afionas, best to get a taxi.

--- End quote ---
Worth it for the views.

tonyco1:

--- Quote from: JULES T on April 08, 2009, 12:10:44 AM ---
--- Quote from: Brisey on April 07, 2009, 11:46:52 PM ---The only Dionysos Taverna I can think of is in the village of Afionas. Great views over the bay of Agios Georgios. A long walk from San Stefanos through Arillas and uphill to Afionas, best to get a taxi.

--- End quote ---
Worth it for the views.

--- End quote ---
Yes - I agree - the only one we know as well - you'll get a great welcome if you eat there!!

zoe:
thanks everyone we  will have a car for 5 days so will pop up there for something to eat

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni
Go to full version