Author Topic: Anywere to avoid?  (Read 82752 times)

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
Re: Anywere to avoid?
« Reply #45 on: April 27, 2009, 03:40:36 AM »
So do we!!!! Do you suppose Jules will lend us some of her colour?
Speak for your self Don, I am just blonde!!
Blonde at your age  - your having a laugh !!!!!! ;) ::)
Think his old eyes are failing to... They are chasing his memories!
How cruel you lot are - if I want to embellish my hair colour slightly, pushing away from grey into blonde - so what!!

Oh! Sorry it's hair! From that photo I mistook it for a rabbit! ........ The old ones are always the best..... Aren't you Tony LOL :P
Rabbits have some endearing qualities - don't they girls!!

Yes I agree.... STEW  ::)
I knew you couldn't spell Don - it's spelt screw!!! LOL
That's a very unfair slur on my intellect - I assure you I have been spelling DON correctly for over 50 years!
Ok - so you can spell DON!! all is forgiven - now next step - four letter words - (yes - you are in trouble now)!!
T..O..N..Y wow that was ace!
Ok - so you went to the Aberdeen University of Life, where you are taught to place two dots between all leters -
I suppose you think it's morse code!
Back to the thread I think!!
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 27, 2009, 09:58:27 AM »
Is the Simple Bar still open?
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

don

« Reply #47 on: April 27, 2009, 10:02:24 AM »
Why are you asking me and Tony? What are you trying to say?

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 28, 2009, 01:12:08 AM »
Well if the cap fits Don lol!!! ;)
No really though is it still open - seem to remember it wasn't while we were there?
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 28, 2009, 02:50:32 AM »
Well if the cap fits Don lol!!! ;)
No really though is it still open - seem to remember it wasn't while we were there?
Too early in the evening for you oldies!!!

Offline Paulene Dean

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 08, 2009, 11:05:50 PM »
I see the normal windups are still here-  our 5th visit ( I think) but my 12th visit and we can vouch for all establishments - always gone somewhere diff every night and had fantastic food and atmosphere.

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 09, 2009, 01:01:41 AM »
I see the normal windups are still here-  our 5th visit ( I think) but my 12th visit and we can vouch for all establishments - always gone somewhere diff every night and had fantastic food and atmosphere.
Pauline - the great thing about the return visitors to SS - is that this resort is unique - very rare for any resort to get such a high No. of return visitors - the Locals think it's normal - it's not as we all know!! I read in the local paper that the figue was 86%!! Brilliant!
Plus - the returnee's are all similar types of people, Nice, and full of fun without being a yob!! (Don, Jules and Sue excepted!!) LOL!!

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 09, 2009, 05:10:02 AM »
Pauline - the great thing about the return visitors to SS - is that this resort is unique - very rare for any resort to get such a high No. of return visitors - the Locals think it's normal - it's not as we all know!! I read in the local paper that the figue was 86%!! Brilliant!
Plus - the returnee's are all similar types of people, Nice, and full of fun without being a yob!! (Don, Jules and Sue excepted!!) LOL!!
At least Sue and I won't have to meet up with the riff raff - poor Don lol!!! :P

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 09, 2009, 01:38:21 PM »
At least Sue and I won't have to meet up with the riff raff - poor Don lol!!! :P
Oi you!! Riff-Raff - that's not a nice thing to say about poor old Zimmer!! He's not Riff Raff at all!! LOL
we've heard how you two dress, so for Riff Raff - check out the mirror baby!! (Don asked me to write that - he was too scared).

don

« Reply #54 on: May 10, 2009, 02:28:51 AM »
Well Folks................... Check out Facebook........................ Guess which Tonyco1 wears a yellow shirt?                                                  CORRECT

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 10, 2009, 02:52:52 AM »
Well Folks................... Check out Facebook........................ Guess which Tonyco1 wears a yellow shirt?                                                  CORRECT
After all thats been said about yours Don - Tony you are unbeleivable lol!!!! :-[

don

« Reply #56 on: May 10, 2009, 02:57:50 AM »
After all thats been said about yours Don - Tony you are unbeleivable lol!!!! :-[

Hope his sense of humour is as good as I hope!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 10, 2009, 12:16:53 PM »

Hope his sense of humour is as good as I hope!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well - you got me!! Guilty as charged - the DNA evidence is in the photograph!!
However - I only wore it to support Don - as everyone knows, I am sure!!
I have always fully supported the "Free Don's Yellow shirt campaign", but take a close look at mine!
It is a Se'nor Frogs Shirt, from the Bahama's, and not a flaming Footie shirt (Bra-zil) -
SO on reflection - it will be Ban the Yellow Footie shirts from now on!!
LOL - Sorry Don!!

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: May 10, 2009, 01:56:26 PM »
Basically I would say and most people would agree is that there is nowhere to avoidin SS  as everyone will make there own minds up about a place or taverna. Hopefully we will see lots of new reviews on here which will have a differnt perspective to our own. Wherever you may go will be enjoyable one way or another. We always say its what you make of it yourself. Some people arrive with negative thoughts and that then would stay with you all holiday and ultimatley spoil what should be a great holiday. :) 8)

don

« Reply #59 on: May 10, 2009, 06:10:04 PM »
KAVOS?  ::)

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni