Welcome to San Stefanos (NW Corfu) > Where to stay

Mythos apartments

(1/8) > >>

missh:
Hi all

This is my first ever holiday without my parents and I am staying in the Mythos apartments, what are they like?

Does the Mythos have a safty deposit box?

How much is the aircon ?

Jules:

--- Quote from: missh on March 29, 2009, 07:00:56 PM ---Hi all

This is my first ever holiday without my parents and I am staying in the Mythos apartments, what are they like?

How much is the aircon ?

--- End quote ---
Never stayed there but they do get good reviews. If they don't have safety deposit boxes there are places in the village that do.  Also not sure about aircon but where we stay at Teresa the aircon is about €70 euros for a fortnight which also includes the safety deposit box. :)

tonyco1:

--- Quote from: JULES T on March 29, 2009, 08:11:15 PM ---

How much is the aircon ?

--- End quote ---
Never stayed there but they do get good reviews. If they don't have safety deposit boxes there are places in the village that do.  Also not sure about aircon but where we stay at Teresa the aircon is about €70 euros for a fortnight which also includes the safety deposit box. :)

--- End quote ---
I am trying to remember where these apartments are - not often I get stuck -
so where are these and don't say at the bottom of the bottle!!

Helen:

--- Quote from: tonyco1 on March 29, 2009, 10:33:41 PM ---
--- Quote from: JULES T on March 29, 2009, 08:11:15 PM ---

How much is the aircon ?

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
I am trying to remember where these apartments are - not often I get stuck -
so where are these and don't say at the bottom of the bottle!!

--- End quote ---
there down the road by the tennis courts, near the rose garden apartments , they look nice :)

stressed0506:
are they almost opposite the rose garden? Were they or are they run through Thomson or Thomas Cook?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni
Go to full version