Welcome to San Stefanos (NW Corfu) > Out and About

What would you like to see on the beach this year!!

(1/13) > >>

tonyco1:
The last couple of years I have been suffering from back-ache (occasional Trapped Nerve), after the journey and lugging suitcases around.
So I am hoping that the Chinese Masseuse is back on the beach!
He walks up and down with a ""Chinese Massage"" card.
I tried him after I saw Capt. Nikos slip and hurt his knee on his boat.
He could barely walk, and had been in pain for a few hours, but this guy fixed it in 20 mins!!
The point is he fixes my backache better than my Osteopath with just one (or two) sessions, and helps me have a pain free holiday!!
(Yes I know I am getting old and falling to bits!! - - - - before you all tell me!!). LOL

What else would you like to see - for instance  - - Water Melon sellers? (better for you than doughnuts!!).

Colin:
I'm sure if someone walked up and down the Beach with a wheel Barrow full of Ice cold Mythos, they'd do a roaring trade!  8)

stressed0506:
Thanks for the recommendation tony. I have seen that guy and often wondered whether or not to have a massage. Even though i dont have backache. What sort of charge are we looking at? Can't spend too much of the wine/beer money especially with the euro/pound rate at present.

SueLa:
Thought about the massage last year Tony as the journey plays havoc with my back for the first few days, might try him this year as well.

Not really bothered about anything else on the beach as Snack Caravan  + Leo walking by are enough to keep me and Jules happy!!!!!!!!

LILOLIL:
Waiter service! someone to fetch me an icecream a glass of Mythos then brush the sand from my feet before i relax on the lounger then a piggyback of the beach and up the hill!! ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni
Go to full version