Your help and reviews are required > Information and help please

Euro rate in 2009

(1/32) > >>

swedebasher:
I am due to fly in 8 weeks and have put off buying any euros because of the pitiful rate. Could anyone getting any please give us the heads up as to the rate and from whom. I thank you.

don:
We have just got €1.085 to £1.0 at the local post office. This was dependant on changing over £500. It is a lot better than what we got at Xmas and the same as back in november. It is though still pitiful.

tonyco1:

--- Quote from: don on March 06, 2009, 11:29:17 PM ---We have just got €1.085 to £1.0 at the local post office. This was dependant on changing over £500. It is a lot better than what we got at Xmas and the same as back in november. It is though still pitiful.

--- End quote ---
Well - it is moving slowly up!
Who would have thought that the UK would have such a bad dive, Swedebasher - you have 8 weeks to hope for a big upturn,
either Super-Gord will make it work - or we are in for a real rough time!!

Jules:
May be worth waiting to see what the first visitors get in the village as well as that can sometimes be the best bet. :)

Jules:
Travelex  - €1.0865
Ice - €1.09
Moneysupermarket -€1.0769
Post Office   -€1.0834
Tesco - €1.0833
These are ones I have just looked up on the internet and there is not really much betwen them at moment but always best to go for commission free ones.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni
Go to full version