Your help and reviews are required > Information and help please

Map of the route from the airport

<< < (2/3) > >>

stressed0506:
remember arriving one night with daughter and getting taxi at the airport.... he got lost on the backroads (took a right turn on the road getting close to the olive workshop) Dont know how the heck i did it but i managed to navigate to ss for him! It was one am and daughter was panicking like crazy as Noula should have sent  taxi and we half believed apartment would not be ready . i did keep telling her that it would not be a prob cos someone would find us something! as it was noula saw the taxi going through arillas and recognised me and dashed back to ss to let us into apt! point i started making was... its really not that hard to get there jules !

Jules:
A couple of years ago 2 friends and ourselves had the quad bikes as normal and decided we would go to Paleokastritsa. It took us over 4 hours to get there. Yes you did read that correctly. We just got so lost and ended up going through Agios Georgeous 3 times at least. In the end we were joking with the woman in the cafe that we would see her again in 20 minutes and lo and behold we did. Although it took that long we had a great time and Richard our friend said it was the best fun he had ever had with his clothes on!!!!!!!!!!lol ;)

tonyco1:

--- Quote from: JULES T on March 04, 2009, 12:34:27 AM ---A couple of years ago 2 friends and ourselves had the quad bikes as normal and decided we would go to Paleokastritsa. It took us over 4 hours to get there. Yes you did read that correctly. We just got so lost and ended up going through Agios Georgeous 3 times at least. In the end we were joking with the woman in the cafe that we would see her again in 20 minutes and lo and behold we did. Although it took that long we had a great time and Richard our friend said it was the best fun he had ever had with his clothes on!!!!!!!!!!lol ;)

--- End quote ---
If it was Jules driving - no wonder how long it took!!! LOL
We enjoy the journey to Paleokastritsa, and the "must do" stop at one of the 2 x Cafe's overlooking, Bella Vista and forgot the other name!!
what a stunning view!!
But on a quad bike? - not sure thats the best mode of transport for that journey, I find Quad's a little unstable compared to a proper bike.
(yes I was an ex biker in my youth and always had a bike and car until about 15 years ago when I realised just how vunerable you are).
Still if you go round the corners slowly - you are ok! and yes it was fun to drive one - had one last year!

So if Richard kept his clothes on  - - - - what were you doing?  ::)

tonyco1:

--- Quote from: tonyco1 on March 04, 2009, 01:17:44 AM ---
--- Quote from: JULES T on March 04, 2009, 12:34:27 AM ---A couple of years ago 2 friends and ourselves had the quad bikes as normal and decided we would go to Paleokastritsa. It took us over 4 hours to get there. Yes you did read that correctly. We just got so lost and ended up going through Agios Georgeous 3 times at least. In the end we were joking with the woman in the cafe that we would see her again in 20 minutes and lo and behold we did. Although it took that long we had a great time and Richard our friend said it was the best fun he had ever had with his clothes on!!!!!!!!!!lol ;)

--- End quote ---
If it was Jules driving - no wonder how long it took!!! LOL
We enjoy the journey to Paleokastritsa, and the "must do" stop at one of the 2 x Cafe's overlooking, Bella Vista and forgot the other name!!
what a stunning view!!
But on a quad bike? - not sure thats the best mode of transport for that journey, I find Quad's a little unstable compared to a proper bike.
(yes I was an ex biker in my youth and always had a bike and car until about 15 years ago when I realised just how vunerable you are).
Still if you go round the corners slowly - you are ok! and yes it was fun to drive one - had one last year!

So if Richard kept his clothes on  - - - - what were you doing?  ::)

--- End quote ---
It seems Tom-tom Europe MAps (Sat Nav) won't work here without having Greece as an extra!!

don:
We find Noula works perfectly LOL  ???

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni
Go to full version