Welcome to San Stefanos (NW Corfu) > Out and About

Who will you See?

(1/9) > >>

don:
Just as a thought..... Really to see who really reads these posts..... Who do you know will be there the same time as you? Who have you met before? If you are really brave..... Who would you like to meet? .........................Obviously from this site!

tonyco1:

--- Quote from: don on February 22, 2009, 03:10:47 AM ---Just as a thought..... Really to see who really reads these posts..... Who do you know will be there the same time as you? Who have you met before? If you are really brave..... Who would you like to meet? .........................Obviously from this site!

--- End quote ---
Well - we will meet you - we saw the other Tony-Bob the builder last year - and we have met simply lots and lots of people we have met before over the years.

Who would I like to meet - hhhmmmmmmm!! - (besides the Jules & Sue Gang), - picture this - - - -

A hot female who will approach me on the beach, ignore my wife next to me,
looking for company and a drink, and slowly lick my arm and up to my ear -

you just can't get rid of the San Stefanos stray beach dogs - can you???

SueLa:
We will see Jules & Roy,  Just wiping a tear from my eye as we will not see Don and Sandra. :'( :'( :'( :'(

I'm sure we will see familiar faces I know some of Glenn's regulars are going at the same time.

Jules:
Does anyone know if Steve and Judith are going this year ?
Like Sue says we will see Sue and John for a couple of days at the start of our holiday. Not sure who else.

tonyco1:

--- Quote from: SueLa on February 22, 2009, 03:04:32 PM ---We will see Jules & Roy,  Just wiping a tear from my eye as we will not see Don and Sandra. :'( :'( :'( :'(

I'm sure we will see familiar faces I know some of Glenn's regulars are going at the same time.

--- End quote ---
We always look forward to seeing Glen & Maria - we always try to stop off there on the way back from the beach,
for a glass of his hot chocolate - or a glass of chilled wine - or a nice beer!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni
Go to full version