Welcome to San Stefanos (NW Corfu) > Out and About

The Golden Beach at San Stefanos

(1/7) > >>

tonyco1:
Ok - new thread.
We think the beach at San Stefanos is one of the best anywhere, yes I know Caribbean Beaches can be prettier,
white sand and palm trees, but this beach must be one of the most informal, safe, clean beaches around.

So my question is - which part of the beach is your favourite - where do you plonk yourself and why???

We tend to go somewhere near the middle, in good reach of most facilities, but usually because we get our Beach Beds from a friend.

Jules:

--- Quote from: tonyco1 on February 16, 2009, 05:25:17 AM ---Ok - new thread.
We think the beach at San Stefanos is one of the best anywhere, yes I know Caribbean Beaches can be prettier,
white sand and palm trees, but this beach must be one of the most informal, safe, clean beaches around.

So my question is - which part of the beach is your favourite - where do you plonk yourself and why???

We tend to go somewhere near the middle, in good reach of most facilities, but usually because we get our Beach Beds from a friend.

--- End quote ---
We only use the beach for walking which is usually from one end to the other. lol!!!! ;) :D

SueLa:
I beg to differ on your reply Jules. WE know that Roy is a regular visitor to the MUDDY END of the beach ::) ::) ::)

Also you have been known to stop for a chat with two elderly folk that park near the middle of the beach.
I wonder who that can be!!!!!!! xxxx

Jules:

--- Quote from: SueLa on February 16, 2009, 06:18:44 PM ---I beg to differ on your reply Jules. WE know that Roy is a regular visitor to the MUDDY END of the beach ::) ::) ::)

Also you have been known to stop for a chat with two elderly folk that park near the middle of the beach.
I wonder who that can be!!!!!!!  ;)

--- End quote ---
Who on earth can that be ? LOL!!!!!!!!
Sometimes there is only 1 of you . I wonder where the other may be?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

don:

--- Quote from: JULES T on February 16, 2009, 07:38:03 PM ---
--- Quote from: SueLa on February 16, 2009, 06:18:44 PM ---I beg to differ on your reply Jules. WE know that Roy is a regular visitor to the MUDDY END of the beach ::) ::) ::)

I wonder who that can be!!!!!!!  ;)

--- End quote ---
Who on earth can that be ? LOL!!!!!!!!
Sometimes there is only 1 of you . I wonder where the other may be?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

--- End quote ---

With Roy & TonyCo1 at the muddy end?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni
Go to full version