Welcome to San Stefanos (NW Corfu) > Where to eat out in San Stefanos?

PUDDINGS/SWEETS

(1/7) > >>

LILOLIL:
Hi all, here i am again with something similar to my quiz hope we wont get too bored.I love a Greek pudding/sweet after my meal please name only one of your favourite from your favourite eating place. Mine is cheesecake from Zorbas,please feel free to join in with us.

Jules:
Sorry Lilolil we never have room for puddings as well. We always have starters and a main course though. :)

don:
Like Jules I tend to be a starter and main person. I have to confess I like to pig out on starters at the expense of the main course. Last year I made a meal of starters at the Olympia. Doing the same again this year!
I would have to say BAKLAVA at Thomas Bay as it is probably the only dessert I purposely save room for!

tonyco1:

--- Quote from: don on February 13, 2009, 11:09:14 PM ---Like Jules I tend to be a starter and main person. I have to confess I like to pig out on starters at the expense of the main course. Last year I made a meal of starters at the Olympia. Doing the same again this year!
I would have to say BAKLAVA at Thomas Bay as it is probably the only dessert I purposely save room for!

--- End quote ---
We love the starters as well, but we try to save some room for a decent Crème Caramel, best was found in the Beachcomber Bistro.

don:
That is my favourite pud! When we are unlucky enough to stop in a hotel that has a buffet restaurant ( nothing worse - personal opinion) I survive on fish and creme caramel. Obviously not on the same plate LOL ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni
Go to full version