Welcome to San Stefanos (NW Corfu) > San Stefanos news and views

Easy Jet from Manchester

(1/3) > >>

Jules:
Good news for everyone in the Manchester area. Easy Jet are now going to be flying to Corfu from Manchester for this years holidays. I just looked as a matter of interest for our holiday time and the flights would have only been £204.00 altogether for the 2 of us for our 2 weeks at the end of August. This would have been fantastic as the flight only and seperate booking of accomodation has never been worth its while for us before. Something I will consider definitely for next year.  :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
THANK YOU EASY JET

SueLa:
Thanks for the info Jules & Don (via email)

Had a look at the site, very good prices indeed.
Cant get the full timetable for the flights to Corfu on the website,  I will ring to find this out.

Just one concern I can't find anything about Easyjet being covered by ATOL or ABTA  (or have missed it)

Sue

swedebasher:
I think I read last weekend that they were not covered. BTW they charge you for everything you take on board, so expect to pay for taking your hankerchief/trousers etc!! My mate had a £1 flight to Italy and it ended up £146 for all the add ons.

Jules:
Sue,
TheY definitely do not have ABTA or ATOL.

tonyco1:

--- Quote from: SueLa on January 06, 2009, 02:54:19 AM ---Thanks for the info Jules & Don (via email)

Had a look at the site, very good prices indeed.
Cant get the full timetable for the flights to Corfu on the website,  I will ring to find this out.

Just one concern I can't find anything about Easyjet being covered by ATOL or ABTA  (or have missed it)

Sue

--- End quote ---

Sue - they don't need ABTA (association of British Travel Agents) or ATOL (Air Travel Organisers' Licensing) as they are not either,
Travel Agents or Tour Operators.
Just Pay by Credit Card and you are covered. (Also travel Insurance).

I booked Easy Jet This Year - Gatwick - Corfu and Return of Course. £67 going out - £45 coming back -
plus their usual  ''Add-on's'' it worked out to just under £150 per person. Airport Transfers to be added!!
This compares well against, Thompson-fly, Thomas Cook, Monarch and a couple of others I got quotes for - All were £230+ (some a big +).
If not for this price I would have booked Thompsons again.
But this time I booked with San Stef Travel and got an Apartment through Noula.

I have stayed in many different apt's. all over the resort and also many times with thompsons, (Apt's and Hotels).
I don't think there's a great deal of difference overall, just personal preference usually,
but I only shower and sleep in the rooms so as long as clean - maintained - and friendly - no difference to me - Just the Price!!
I now have so many friends all over San Stef just through staying in different places,
and see many other return visitors each year!! This is just one reason the place is so great - no one gets upset if you stay elsewhere!!
(Well not so far!!). Have another Great Holiday - - -Tony C

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni
Go to full version