Welcome to San Stefanos (NW Corfu) > Out and About

is there any nightlife?

(1/5) > >>

BARPOLO:
Two shy guys (early twenties) coming out for 2 weeks holiday at the beginning of June.Any suggestions of where to go?

Martin:
It's been a couple of years since we were iin San Stefanos but its not long until we return, when we were there last time there was a bar with a dj on the main street not sure what it was called next to the mexican restaurant which also had Karaoke nights, we usually went into Athens bar most evenings as there is always a warm welcome and it also showed the football etc.

If you want nightclubs etc you will have to get a taxi to Sidari, not my idea of a good night out but each to there own :)

don:

--- Quote from: Martin on May 24, 2007, 06:21:31 PM ---It's been a couple of years since we were iin San Stefanos but its not long until we return, when we were there last time there was a bar with a dj on the main street not sure what it was called next to the mexican restaurant which also had Karaoke nights, we usually went into Athens bar most evenings as there is always a warm welcome and it also showed the football etc.

If you want nightclubs etc you will have to get a taxi to Sidari, not my idea of a good night out but each to there own :)

--- End quote ---
Think you mean the Condor. Local entertainment includes live acts at Bar38 (info@bar38.gr) should give you an idea. Thomas Bay does quizzes, bingo and a killer karaoke (some really poor singers - you need to be there when Dominic and my wife get up).
If self catering you will probably spend long leisurely nights over your meal. Try Barras on a wednesday and Sunset Taverna on a Sunday for good food, Greek dancing and audience participation. It may not sound good but ask anyone and they will say that is why they visit San Stef year after year after year.
ENJOY 

Jules:

--- Quote from: BARPOLO on May 24, 2007, 05:48:28 PM ---Two shy guys (early twenties) coming out for 2 weeks holiday at the beginning of June.Any suggestions of where to go?

--- End quote ---
Where are you staying in San Stefanos?

bluenosejock1:
WOW ... is the condor still going ? I have pictures from when i was last there (around 8 years ago lol) It was excellent fun and they did this cocktail called frog eyes or green eyes or something ... Such fond memories   ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni
Go to full version