Welcome to San Stefanos (NW Corfu) > Where to stay

On my own

<< < (2/3) > >>

Lesley:
Hello VikkiSam - I first came on my own to Corfu back in 1982.  Now I live & work here.  Over the years many solo guests have visited our lovely resort & many friends of mine come over on their own for 1 or 2 weeks sometimes more, staying over in Agios Stefanos.  As others have posted you will not be alone as we are all a friendly bunch here.  I believe anywhere there is a pool & pool bar, then accommodation wise you will be more than comfortable.  If you have any questions pop me a message or everyone on here will also assist you too......

BarbaraG:
A few years ago we got chatting in a cafe to an elderly lady who had been visiting San Stef as a solo traveller for years. She loved it there and used to stay at Peli & Maria’s apartments.

dibully:
I know ladies that visit on their own and say they  feel safe and welcomed everywhere and have made great friends from home and the locals

VikkiSam:
Thank you to you for replying.
How long is the taxi journey from the airport to SS??

BAJ:
Definitely a very safe place for travelling on your own. Journey from airport in a taxi takes about and hour, there are plenty of choices for taxi transfers and your accommodation will arrange if required. Usually costs about €60 each way, but with rising fuel costs I would expect an increase this year.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni
Go to full version