Your help and reviews are required > Information and help please

Avliotes Pharmacy

<< < (2/2)

Jimbo:
They're usually pretty good about that on Corfu. If all else fails, go to the clinic in Ag Stef and speak to the nurse, Dora, who is lovely. If necessary she will contact the doctor. When I had bronchitis last autumn they even brought the drugs to the village for me. If you know the drugs, I would first go to San Stefano Travel and I'm sure Lesley or Noula will help.

geordieborn2:
If you have not done so, and if you have such, check your insurance. Do hope it does not spoil your long-haul holiday Chris and that everything gets sorted soon.

Grounded:
Thanks folks. We are staying at the Margaritas and Noula has offered her assistance, so if my case does not turn up i can try and sort out replacement meds. One of them is a bit exotic, so i hope it is available here. It has proved such a mission just getting here, our long haul flights were cancelled 3 times, the last being on thursday whilst we were at the check in desk at the airport! So we had to go home and find new flights. We were originally due to arrive here last Friday.
Thanks for your responses. It is so good to be finally back here.
Chris

Rod:
Grounded, enjoy your holiday and relax.  You deserve it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni
Go to full version