Your help and reviews are required > Information and help please

Green List

(1/4) > >>

Glenn1:
The BBC and Sky news are both reporting that NO new countries will be added to the green List and Portugal going on the Amber list
What a Joke getting fed up of this I feel this is more of an political decision due to the fact that the EU has not put the UK on their white list

Kirky:
Oh well. What a depressing day. Looks like we'll be cancelling for the start of July then.  :'(

Rod:

--- Quote from: Kirky on June 03, 2021, 05:07:54 PM ---Oh well. What a depressing day. Looks like we'll be cancelling for the start of July then.  :'(

--- End quote ---
I think you will be ok in July.  Based on nothing but presumptions and common sense.  Fingers crossed for you.

Kirky:

--- Quote from: Rod on June 03, 2021, 09:30:42 PM ---I think you will be ok in July.  Based on nothing but presumptions and common sense.  Fingers crossed for you.

--- End quote ---

Thanks Rod.  Just not sure how long we can wait before we make a decision.  Waiting for news from the Scottish Government. Fingers and toes are crossed.

Rod:

--- Quote from: Kirky on June 03, 2021, 10:36:53 PM ---
Thanks Rod.  Just not sure how long we can wait before we make a decision.  Waiting for news from the Scottish Government. Fingers and toes are crossed.

--- End quote ---
Kirky, the wife and I were in San Stef last September and we were really impressed with the safety and restrictions etc.  Even the airport was a pleasant surprise.  If you can get there then do it.  I do realise that members on here can't do that for medical reasons so apologies in advance if I am coming across as unsympathetic.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni
Go to full version