Welcome to San Stefanos (NW Corfu) > Where to eat out in San Stefanos?

Best Restaurant or Taverna

(1/7) > >>

Rod:
I do realise that we "oldies" have done this previously but come on let's give it another go!  My four preferences are:

1. Olympia.
2.Fantasea.
3. Barolo.
4. Brusko.

swedebasher:
1. Mistral
2. Olympia
3. Gravia
4. Fantasea.

Karen:
Morning Rod

We always eat in Nafsika,  but also like

2 Stars

Yiannis next to Aspa supermarket

Olympia

valfarrell:
Ours would be

1 Nafsika
2 Zorbras
3 O manthos
4 Barras  ( for its friendliness and location)

Hope to be there eating out next year.

geordieborn:
After being absent for many years, so based on last year only, and the fact we could not have eaten any more than we did!
Manthos…..
The others we ate at and really liked were Fantasea, Nafsika and Beachcomer. Only ate at the Mare Deus (Athina pool ) for lunch, but it might as well have been another dinner the amount we ate there! I think out of the 17 days we were there we had lunch there most of the days. The young kids working there were lovely and very good at dealing with lots and lots of tables. Any other lunch being again at Manthos where the two day time guys looking after you were superb.
I wish we had the time and inclination to try other places for dinner. We did look, but those mentioned above covered just about every meal the other places were offering.  The choice of food is so much wider than many years back (or we have learnt to be more adventurous). But there is probably still room for improvement  for all of them. Manthos our favourite by far, but the guy taking orders needs some lessons …. Yeh, yeh I guess he is likely the man in charge – well he could learn from some of the others! Beachcomber could definitely do with a varying menu AND has to offer espresso (Manthos, Nafsika , Akrotiri and Mare Deus had great espresso). Nafsika is hard to judge because we’ve went there for so many years and despite it being variable in terms of quality and service over the years, it has been super, but it probably is in need of a bit of an uplift? Fantasea we only went to twice and had for some reason always avoided in the past. It was a really good surprise, food similar to Manthos in some ways, but not quite the same quality. In the old area ALL could do with offering breakfast or a more varies choice! The only place we found suitable for us was Akrotiri and boy that was some hike ??? [size=78%]![/size]

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni
Go to full version