Welcome to San Stefanos (NW Corfu) > Out and About

Walks North?

<< < (2/5) > >>

maggiesaes:
TUI do organise breakfast walks sometimes.

Grounded:
In 2017 we did the walk up through the olive groves to Avliotes and on to Logos Beach 5 or 6 times. It is very steep in places and loose underfoot so decent footwear is essential. It is beautiful in the olive groves and some of the views are stupendous. We even came across a wild (well mildly miffed) tortoise on the logos beach stretch. We are planning to return for 3 weeks in 2021 and are really looking forward to doing the walk again (even though we will both be pushing 70).
Cheers
Chris

maggiesaes:
I wonder if the tortoise will remember you  ;D

Grounded:
Well we did take his picture. If we find him again i could try and jog his memory with it >:(

Chris

Corixa:

--- Quote from: Grounded on September 09, 2019, 09:32:33 AM ---In 2017 we did the walk up through the olive groves to Avliotes and on to Logos Beach 5 or 6 times. It is very steep in places and loose underfoot so decent footwear is essential. It is beautiful in the olive groves and some of the views are stupendous.

--- End quote ---

Chris this sounds interesting, how easy is the route to find and follow? I am not expecting any way marking so any tips would be gratefully received

Thanks

Clive

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni
Go to full version