Welcome to San Stefanos (NW Corfu) > Where to eat out in San Stefanos?

Beer O’Clock

<< < (3/3)

maggiesaes:
What a shame,just when they were really making anime,it is not easy when you start and they have worked hard to make it a going concern.

David A:

--- Quote from: maggiesaes on September 28, 2019, 05:16:05 PM ---What a shame,just when they were really making anime,it is not easy when you start and they have worked hard to make it a going concern.

--- End quote ---

Funny enough, when I was in the restaurant on Tuesday night Spiros mentioned that the business had a poor summer, but he never told me he was going to shup up shop for good. Really sad news, I loved the place.

loftyscot:
Spiros and his partner told us in July it was a tough summer. A shame, but best to get out and stop losing money.

swedebasher:
They did themselves no favours by opening at the end of May and shutting early in mid September. Thats not a full season

Grounded:
We are sorry to hear Beer O'Clock has gone belly up. We really enjoyed eating there in 2017. They had a quite an exciting menu and their service was tops. We were looking forward to visiting again when we return to the northern hemisphere in 2121. Still we hope to have 3 weeks in San Stef and there are lots of other great places to eat. Unlike when we first came. I think there were 4 tavernas and the Nafsica.
Quite frankly we can't wait and we are dusting off the Greek language books.
Cheers.
Chris

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni
Go to full version