Your help and reviews are required > Information and help please

Laundrette

(1/4) > >>

simonE:
We're contemplating using the laundrette during our stay in August this year. I'm assuming it is still operating and is located at the same premises as on our previous holidays. As anyone got details on costs and turnover times etc? Hope someone can help.  :)

stemel:
Hi simonE we use the laundrette every year, we normally take all our stuff the day before we go home for washing, i believe if you took it early morning it would be ready the same day ,but never tried that. the cost for us is normally between €10 -15 well worth it in our opinion, saves all the hassle when you get home.Hope this helps.

simonE:
Many thanks for the information - sounds very reasonable. We were thinking of using them half way through our stay to cut down on luggage - a bit of Travel Wash in the sink never really does the job we feel....and then the problem of ironing.

Regarding your suggestin of getting everything done prior to going home - what a great idea! My wife and I won't be back home till late afternoon after the holiday and we both have early starts for work next day so would be ideal. Thanks again.

IrisG:
We usually make two trips to the laundry. One at the end of the first week, then again the day before we go home. The clean stuff is beautifully folded and packed in bags, which can go straight into the suitcases.
The price is slightly higher this year, but still worth every cent. If you get there around 9am, it’s usually ready by lunchtime.

simonE:
Thanks Iris, very helpful information. We will give it a try when we are there in August. 👍

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni
Go to full version