Welcome to San Stefanos (NW Corfu) > Where to eat out in San Stefanos?

Mythos

<< < (2/4) > >>

maggiesaes:

--- Quote from: ukouzo12 on June 18, 2019, 05:56:58 PM ---worst 2 meals ever in Mythos, 1st meal wrong steak served fillet instead of sirloin, never ever known a fillet as tough and fatty,  2nd meal went on recommendation fish and chips, fish in batter was burnt till black, chips were McDonalds fries....  still frozen..  hope this helps 🙁

--- End quote ---

That is interesting,because I put a review on Trip Adviser saying that they were new -only been open 2 days when we went,so although the daily  spit roast (pork/lamb) was popular other stuff took a long time to arrive and the food was standard Greek food nothing outstanding.
All reviews I have read since give them full marks so I thought I was being harsh.
I can’t say we have ever had a really good steak anywhere over the years we’ve been going and I have never eaten fish and chips there.

Karen:
So hearing mixed reviews. Some friends we spoke to today weren't overly impressed with it.

Karen:
Some of our other friends tried it last night and were very pleased with their meal, tasty and plentiful and very attentive :)

maggiesaes:
Yes there seems a lack in consistency,so many different opinions.

Karen:

--- Quote from: maggiesaes on July 08, 2019, 12:01:09 AM ---Yes there seems a lack in consistency,so many different opinions.

--- End quote ---

Of course Maggie, it's down to personal taste, for instance, I like all my meat well done, some would call it burnt ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni
Go to full version