Welcome to San Stefanos (NW Corfu) > San Stefanos news and views

Let's make a concerted effort

<< < (4/16) > >>

Richard/Jackie/Nathan:
We've got our 2 lots of flights booked and are already planning where to eat each night! If the pound drops and we have to pull our horns in a bit it will just mean a couple more evenings eating a gyros rather than a 3 course meal. We are firmly of the opinion that you only live once so make the most of good health whilst you have it as there will inevitably come a time when we aren't able to travel and then we'll need all the memories we can get!

Karen:

--- Quote from: Tredegar Boy on November 28, 2018, 06:50:03 PM ---I'd like to think so but I'm retiring next year and my wife and I are thinking a "once in a lifetime" holiday thing. No idea where though.

--- End quote ---

Wow that's something to look forward to! :)

Karen:

--- Quote from: Richard/Jackie/Nathan on November 29, 2018, 11:39:08 AM ---We've got our 2 lots of flights booked and are already planning where to eat each night! If the pound drops and we have to pull our horns in a bit it will just mean a couple more evenings eating a gyros rather than a 3 course meal. We are firmly of the opinion that you only live once so make the most of good health whilst you have it as there will inevitably come a time when we aren't able to travel and then we'll need all the memories we can get!

--- End quote ---

And we think exactly that, having both been unwell in the past few years and had to miss a couple of winter holidays, we will go, whilst we are both well enough to travel and enjoy it and see all our holiday friends :)

Richard/Jackie/Nathan:
Yes Jackie has a big op coming up early January and looking forward to sitting in the Athens Bar in June is certainly one of the things keeping her spirits up!

Karen:

--- Quote from: Richard/Jackie/Nathan on November 29, 2018, 05:17:58 PM ---Yes Jackie has a big op coming up early January and looking forward to sitting in the Athens Bar in June is certainly one of the things keeping her spirits up!

--- End quote ---

Aah, good luck with that Jackie, the thought of your holiday will keep you going. Hope you have a quick recovery :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni
Go to full version