Welcome to San Stefanos (NW Corfu) > Out and About

Nude end of beach!

<< < (3/3)

Karen:
Haha! Love that Hobbes. Yes they were all naked around the big cliffs, but were dressed as they came by us. We haven't been to the beach much, it has been a little hot for me, but it has been very busy on there.

Jimbo:
Funny that you found it hot. I reckon we had about 5 days out of 20 that were hot. The temperatures were several degrees Celsius below average, and it was too breezy for me to enjoy the beach very much - though I'm always happy sitting in Mistral with a book and a beer. Never made it past Mango on the beach towards the nudy end.

Karen:
Hi Jim. Was nice to see you and Gillie again this year. Yes I was struggling a little on the beach apart from the three-day, it was beautiful and the new sunbeds were a godsend. It wasn't as hot as last year though. :)

Karen:

--- Quote from: Karen on July 21, 2018, 07:53:00 PM ---Hi Jim. Was nice to see you and Gillie again this year. Yes I was struggling a little on the beach apart from the three-day, it was beautiful and the new sunbeds were a godsend. It wasn't as hot as last year though. :)

--- End quote ---

That should read breezy days, not three day

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni
Go to full version