Welcome to San Stefanos (NW Corfu) > Out and About

Trips

<< < (3/3)

BarbaraG:
We were there last year too. Also enjoyed Ericusa island. Walked all the way across it and stopped at the (only) hotel for a well- earned cold drink en route back to the harbour. They had the most comfortable sofa we'd ever sat on!

Jimbo:
We went to Ereikoussa a few years ago and while we were having lunch there was a funeral procession driving on its way to the church.  It was a bit surreal - the coffin was on the back of a pickup truck and most mourners were on quad-bikes.

Waspman:
Won't be so many quad bikes this year Jim

Jimbo:
Can't say I saw a lot of police on the island!

gillybean 2871:
Hey Gavlos! 
Have you planned your trips yet?  We've done a few really good ones!
The Grand Island Tour is fantastic- did it a few years ago but I'm booking it for my mum and dad's birthdays this year as I know they will love it too.
Theo's Boat Trip is awesome for the kids - it's like a family friendly party boat, takes you over to the Greek mainland for an amazing BBQ on the beach with watersports etc. You then get to jump off the boat at a lagoon.  The boat journey is about 1.5 hours there and same back but it's a party atmosphere!!  Theo and Harris (his son) are what makes this trip so special but you have to book it through Thomsons. You can book direct but it ends up costing more for your own transfers.
Paxos and Anti Paxos were fab.
Corfu town by boat in the evening was great.
Hire your own boat from Noula and go round to Paleokastritsa or some of the smaller beaches.
Water Park is good - I didn't but then men and kids in our party did and loved it.

Gill  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni
Go to full version