Welcome to San Stefanos (NW Corfu) > Where to stay

Rubbish

<< < (6/6)

Teamnickos:
Sorry but I have to be honest, we have just returned after 2 weeks - the rubbish heaps were cleared once per week and that is all. Didn't bother us,  but wasn't pleasant , just crossed the road to avoid them but I can understand it would put people off especially eating or staying near the heaps. Strangely, the bins outside Olympia were emptied on weds or thurs (can't remember) and then covered over with tarpaulin ??? I can see why it would put people off returning regardless of the reason for it.

Karen:

--- Quote from: Teamnickos on July 23, 2017, 02:11:07 AM ---Sorry but I have to be honest, we have just returned after 2 weeks - the rubbish heaps were cleared once per week and that is all. Didn't bother us,  but wasn't pleasant , just crossed the road to avoid them but I can understand it would put people off especially eating or staying near the heaps. Strangely, the bins outside Olympia were emptied on weds or thurs (can't remember) and then covered over with tarpaulin ??? I can see why it would put people off returning regardless of the reason for it.

--- End quote ---
Yes, of course it would put some people off, I understand that, especially if it were their first time there. We just did the same as you and we weren't affected by it personally. :)

Teamnickos:
I was responding to Jim's post saying there was no problem rather than yours Karen  :)

Frankie

Karen:

--- Quote from: Teamnickos on July 23, 2017, 10:51:49 PM ---I was responding to Jim's post saying there was no problem rather than yours Karen  :)

Frankie

--- End quote ---
Sorry Frankie! :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni
Go to full version