Welcome to San Stefanos (NW Corfu) > Where to eat out in San Stefanos?

18 nights of eating loads and loads and loads.

(1/5) > >>

don:
Just returned this morning from an 18 night stay in San Stefanos. In all honesty we did not have one bad meal.
Starting off from the first night we ate out at
Little Prince (traditional start to our hols)
Thomas Bay (wedding reception)
Sunset
Barras
Little Prince
Perros (barbecue... strongly recommend this)
Manthos
Mistral (whopping portions)
Little Prince
Ozzy Oils
Waves
Orchard (Peroulades.. a change and a great place to eat).
Olympic
Beachcomber (suggest pre-booking)
Little Prince
Olive Press
Paradise
Little Prince
Manthos
19 nights - 15 different tavernas ... and the ones we missed out!!!
For a change we drank wine with our meals, no selection - just a litre carafe of the housed dry white. What an experience... probably the best and definitely the cheapest was that at Paradise. The wines went from wow to yeuk......... try it . It is an experience, just rememember to pack the Rennies.
Warning ............... the Peleponese Chardonnay from a local supermarket must be an acquirered taste. We asked all round but couldn't acquire a taste anywhere!

Jules:
I bet your sick of being home already eh Don. Back to all the mundane things like shoppinglol!!! ;)

Tony S:
Welcome back you two less than six weeks now then!!!!!

;D ;D ;D ;D

don:

--- Quote from: Tony S on July 13, 2008, 03:00:19 PM ---Welcome back you two less than six weeks now then!!!!!

;D ;D ;D ;D

--- End quote ---

40 days until we meet                                                            40 days until we meet   

40 days until we meet
38 now

melody:
great to here you had a fab time i wish i knew the place like you seem to, as we only have a week there and it will take time in noing where everthing is !

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni
Go to full version