website > Report Broken Link, incorrect information, Forum rules etc

Password reminders

<< < (6/7) > >>

tonyco1:

--- Quote from: JULES T on April 10, 2009, 10:19:06 AM ---
--- Quote from: tonyco1 on April 10, 2009, 08:16:41 AM ---
--- Quote from: JULES T on April 08, 2009, 10:04:50 AM ---Has anyone ever had cause to use there EHIC while travelling?

--- End quote ---
It's just a plastic version of the E111 form, I had to use it in Corfu hospital once,
Free treatment - had to pay for medication - I had burnt my leg when hot oil was spilt at a BBQ.

--- End quote ---
Were you able to get the medication cost back from here on your return or from your travel insurance?

--- End quote ---
Yes, but the Travel Insurance I had came with a £30 excess - the medication was anti-biotic injection,
(I think - long time ago now), special burns plasters, and a cream - the hospital medication cost less than the excess so I wouldn't have claimed, but then I had to top up treatment with 3 visits to the local doctor.
The burn was 2/3rd degree - - on a small area luckily, but needed treatment to prevent infection.
The Insurance coughed up about 6 weeks later.
We have also used the local doctor a couple of times in the past and claimed back the fee.

zoe:
im all on my own on the last members page so lets hope someone joins soon

don:

--- Quote from: zoe on May 04, 2009, 06:22:32 PM ---im all on my own on the last members page so lets hope someone joins soon

--- End quote ---

Just checked .... You're quite right!! It can't be one of us or we'd be the only one on that page!

tonyco1:

--- Quote from: zoe on May 04, 2009, 06:22:32 PM ---im all on my own on the last members page so lets hope someone joins soon

--- End quote ---
maybe if I changed my name to ZonyC?? 8) ::) ;D

riojabear:
I recently joined the forum using a gmail account.  Either gmail doesn't like the look of the sending email address or the content of the email and placed the confirmation of membership into the junk/spam folder.  Because I couldn't access the forum initially, I tried to reset my password a couple of times and the password reset emails ended up in the same place.

New sign-ups should check for this, maybe a more prominent message for new users might also be useful.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni
Go to full version