Author Topic: Forum stickers  (Read 84810 times)

Offline CHRIS NO 2

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
Re: Forum stickers
« Reply #75 on: May 02, 2014, 05:42:59 PM »
Will try but only 1day left beachcomber opens tomorrow so might have to be lunch there

Offline Dupnica

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: May 02, 2014, 07:42:39 PM »
 Sorry to dissapoint you Chris but I don't think Beachcomber open for lunch unless things have changed this year.

Offline Waspman

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: May 02, 2014, 07:45:15 PM »
Yes, you're right Dupnica

Offline CHRIS NO 2

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: May 03, 2014, 02:12:26 PM »
Sorry you are both wrong was there yesterday lunch time and you are right not open lunch times during the season opens tonight for the first time

Offline Lesley

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: May 04, 2014, 02:42:49 PM »
Must pop in to see Spiro and get my sticker which I will put on yellow peril, hope to meet a few members this week if you see me its the little yellow  Fiat Panda........ 8)

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: May 04, 2014, 04:15:19 PM »
Hi everyone - sorry for my absence on here - but I hope to spend more time here again, now I have recovered from the Operation.
I was still on the Facebook site daily, because I could use my phone to do it, but difficult to read this site on that medium.

The STICKERS are a good idea, I supplied wristbands for forum members, a couple of years back via Glen and it was reasonably successful, we met a lot of new people by wearing one.
I will be calling in as usual at the Nafsika to get mine.

As many know our holiday in San Stefanos was booked last October, but we've had a few health issues since then, mine is fine now - just fingers crossed time for Linda on Tuesday (6/05/14),
as she has a major operation to get through =  thanks thought for all your good wishes.

See you all soon, 17th June - 5th July - wearing stickers, & staying at Limani Apts, behind the Church (via Kostas - Fantasea).
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

Offline Bee

• SanStef Hero
  • My name is Bee and I am a San Stefanos addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: May 04, 2014, 04:52:59 PM »
It's just a bit of fun. But also a way of meeting people. I've been on holiday alone many times, and it would have been nice to ice-break with words "Hi - Who are you on the forum?" 

I think it's a brill idea and will get some when I get there.  I, too, have been on holiday alone many times and this will come in very useful.
Thank you Jimbo xx

Offline Jimbo

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: May 04, 2014, 06:36:22 PM »
If it only brings a few people together, I'll be happy.

This was, of course, inspired by Tony's wristbands, but I thought some little stickers were easier to manage, and easier to top up. The wristbands became a bit saggy (don't we all!) and tended then to flop off the wrist into the moussaka.

If stocks run low I can get some more in a few days, locate somebody who's going out soon and post them on.

If it works out, maybe next season we can have a sticker-design competition! I will discuss prizes later!!!!

The main thing is to have fun - and thanks again to Nafsika and Spiros for joining in.

Part of my motivation was also to encourage people to go into the old part of the village, where superb food is available at Nafsika, Mistral, Beachcombers, Waves, Manthos and Fantasea, but I've been saddened often to see it very quiet in those parts and very busy in the centre. The heart of the original Agios Stefanos is there. Let's keep it beating.

Offline CHRIS NO 2

• SanStef FANATIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: May 04, 2014, 08:04:11 PM »
Well said jimbo its great in the old part
Spent most of our 3 day trip there

Offline Ioanna

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: May 04, 2014, 11:40:49 PM »
I agree Jimbo , people do not realise what they are missing by avoiding the old original part of the village .

Offline Caz

• SanStef Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: May 05, 2014, 01:26:09 AM »
Couldn't agree more, we stay at Anatoli, always have . We are always happiest and most comfortable in the  in the 'old part' of the village.

Offline cabmufc

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: May 05, 2014, 03:05:46 AM »
Staying at Anatoli for the first time this year Caz in Sept and will love to be really able to chill out while still being able to venture onto the San Stef strip for livlier fayre if the fancy takes us!!! ;) ;)
Life is what you make it....Dont backdate it...

Offline Caz

• SanStef Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: May 05, 2014, 07:36:36 AM »
You will love it. We go May and Sept so see you there. I'll look out for your sticker :-)

Offline Ioanna

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: May 05, 2014, 01:20:29 PM »
It is going to be quite amusing watching people eyeing up other visitors to see if they are wearing 'forum stickers' ! Hope that there are no arrests !!!

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: May 06, 2014, 02:25:41 AM »
I think it's a brill idea and will get some when I get there.  I, too, have been on holiday alone many times and this will come in very useful.
Thank you Jimbo xx
You won't be alone this year too much if Kay can't make it.. - you are welcome to come with us  - - (as long as we also make it ok)... See you there..
I'll get a car during the stay and take you up to the headland for lunch - - I'll chat to you on skype soon...
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni