Author Topic: Whats happenin'  (Read 1393340 times)

Offline jillm

• View Profile
Re: Whats happenin'
« Reply #900 on: May 28, 2015, 04:48:10 PM »
thanks again.  So glad I found this website  :)

Offline rilo57

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #901 on: May 28, 2015, 04:54:45 PM »
 Jillm.if you go back to your first post and scroll back till you see a member  Jules..you will see a facebook link..join that and you will get the latest pictures and restaurants people have visited in the last week

Offline jillm

• View Profile
« Reply #902 on: May 28, 2015, 05:47:27 PM »
I will do.  I am actually in work but all I have done all day is try and research San Stefanos lol.  We are so excited just hope the weather is good :)

Offline rilo57

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #903 on: May 28, 2015, 06:09:46 PM »
I see your already on the facebook page...lol

Offline jillm

• View Profile
« Reply #904 on: May 28, 2015, 06:10:07 PM »
yes lol

Offline Lesley

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #905 on: May 29, 2015, 12:43:08 PM »
Thomas Bay has a new ATM this summer......

Offline benson

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #906 on: May 29, 2015, 04:44:44 PM »
Good News lesley, thank you. So back to 2 in the village now, however I'll bring Euros in cash and only use as a top up if required. Too many stories about the ATM maybe being an issue this summer.

Offline hippopots

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #907 on: May 29, 2015, 11:08:11 PM »
Good evening all, apologies for missing a day or 2....I blame my friends who have been visiting, resulting in a few late nights!
Has been great fun though, as many a cocktail has been drunk in various establishments in the village, and all passed the taste test with flying colours!
They've now flown home, so back to work for me, and back to regular posts!

Well, the good ole mistral wind has graced us with its presence for the last couple of days, but hopefully is blowing itself out now....anyone who braved the beach in the last day or 2 would've been sandblasted!
Despite the wind, all seaweed has been piled up onto the lorry and taken away, and the wooden bridge is back across the stream, which is good news  :)

Lots of people enjoying the evening sun on the patio in front of Thomas Bay this evening, as a little more sheltered there, but also plenty in Nafsika, and they and others in the older part had put their plastic screening to good use this evening.

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #908 on: May 30, 2015, 10:24:26 AM »
Thanks for the updates again Jackie. Glad you have a good time with your friends  :)
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline hippopots

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #909 on: May 30, 2015, 10:41:42 PM »
Happy to say the wind has died down now, so we're back to a lovely sunny day today. Lots of regualrs here now, so lovely to catch up with people!

Newest addition to the village are our neighbours, the ice cream shop, who opened this evening, selling, as well as ice cream, waffles, coffees, desserts and drinks.

Plenty of people enjoying the sunset tonight, whilst dining at the beach front restaurants, Waves, Mistrael, and Manthos...nice to sit out now the wind calmed down.

Offline Carolg

• SanStef Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #910 on: May 31, 2015, 02:09:29 AM »
I'm new to the forum but will be making my 6th visit to San Stef in a couple of weeks. It's lovely to read all the news of what's going on. Thank you hippopots for taking the time to do it

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #911 on: May 31, 2015, 06:22:51 PM »
Welcome to the forum Carolg. Its a great place to catch up with what is going on with Jackie's (Hippopots)updates :)
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline hippopots

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #912 on: May 31, 2015, 10:13:22 PM »
Beautiful and sunny for most of the day today, although it did cloud over a little this evening. But that said, there is a lovely red glow in the sky this evening.

Silver Star is doing quite a nice daytime trade, now they're offering coffees and waffles.

And this evening, 2 Stars and Little Prince were nice and busy, and Barras is having a quiz night tonight, think this is possibly a new venture for them, as I've not seen it advertised before.   

Gavlah1973

« Reply #913 on: May 31, 2015, 10:55:29 PM »
Thanks for the updates Jackie.

Just a mere 26 days till Hurricane McKenzie hits San Stefanos

Offline PeteJo

• View Profile
« Reply #914 on: June 01, 2015, 09:45:47 PM »
Hi all just started following the forum and it's great to hear what is happening in San Stef. We are counting down the days until we come back.... 32 days to we arrive.
Thanks so much for all the updates.

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni