Author Topic: Happy Easter from San Stefano Travel.  (Read 4851 times)

Offline hilary

• SanStef Regular
    • View Profile
Happy Easter from San Stefano Travel.
« on: April 17, 2014, 03:45:38 PM »
We are approaching the most important , and for me, the most enjoyable days in the Greek Orthodox calendar. However, the weather today is horrendous! Lets hope that it picks up in time for the Parade and 'Pot Smashing' which takes place Easter Saturday in Corfu Town and for Easter Sunday, so we can all enjoy lamb on the spit, outdoors. Time for me to start dying the traditional 'Red Eggs' .....Enjoy your wonderful chocolate variety!

'Kalo Paska' from the San Stefano Travel Team  :)

Offline Andy7

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Easter from San Stefano Travel.
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2014, 11:36:54 AM »
I had my 50th birthday in Corfu Town at Easter 2011 and it was fantastic the plate smashing was great fun but not for those obsessed with Health and Safety, if you are still on the street at 11am you better take a tin hat! The atmosphere in Corfu Town at Easter is wonderful and I would love to go at Easter again. We enjoyed 3 days of fantastic weather in 2011 about 23c and sunny but this year it's very different so rather glad I stayed at home where the sky is cloudless!

Last year we spent Easter in San Stephanos and enjoyed Lamb on the spit at the Rose Garden, we were drinking and eating for 10 hours and again the weather was great.

Andy

Offline Ioanna

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Easter from San Stefano Travel.
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2014, 07:55:29 PM »
Kali Paska to you too Hillary

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni