Author Topic: Re: Terezas  (Read 8901 times)

Offline Les Shark Boy

• SanStef Regular
    • View Profile
Re: Terezas
« on: July 26, 2013, 05:26:04 PM »
Staying at Terezas for 2 weeks in 5 weeks time.....can't wait!

Just wondered if anyone has had any luck in requesting a room with a sea view direct to the owners?
If so, we're they able to help?

Thanks  8)

Offline sunshinegirl

• SanStef Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2013, 05:48:23 PM »
We stayed at Teresas last year it was our third time in SS.  We requested a room in the front block as they have the sea/pool views.  We managed to get one on the ground floor by the side of the pool but would have preferred a higher floor as with being on the ground people could see straight into your room.  The rooms at the back are slightly bigger but they don't have sea views just views of the grounds and hillside.  We are going in four weeks time but are staying at Tsaros this time which is on the other side of SS.  I am sure you will have a lovely time as the family are wonderful people at Teresas always make you feel very welcome.  We will be there for the bbq which is an event not to be missed. Leo the eldest son also does the watersports down on the beach - lovely guy!

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2013, 06:01:27 PM »
send an email and if they have sea views available they will try there best to allocate one to you. Don't be dissapointed though if they can't as the bar and deck have great views
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline Les Shark Boy

• SanStef Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2013, 07:00:44 PM »
Must admit I'm looking forward to the sunsets, preferably with a beer in hand so a sea view from the room isn't that important. Thanks for the replies  :)

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2013, 07:58:48 PM »
The sunsets will amaze you. Round about 7.45 / 8pm and you won't miss it
Join us on Facebook on Agios Stefanos  (San Stefanos) North West Corfu Holiday Group

Offline teambunny

• SanStef Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2013, 09:00:14 PM »
We asked for a sea view room in June and they gave us one without any problems. We've asked again for next week and they've said they'll do their best. It's sometimes difficult those as Thomsons only give them the bookings a short while before.

Offline Jacksi

• SanStef Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2013, 10:16:42 PM »
We arrive there on Monday do you think its a bit late to ask for a sea view but with an upper floor - hate staying on the ground floor as I am always concerned that insects, etc, will come into the room!!!

We did request an upper floor and pool view when we booked with Thomsons so hopefully they might give us a bit of consideration.  I thought maybe though they will give the best views to their regular visitors or those that arrive earlier in the day - we will be arriving late at night!!

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2013, 10:59:02 PM »
Have always had rooms at the front on the 1st floor without any problem after emailing them and we never arrive until late pm

Offline Les Shark Boy

• SanStef Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2013, 11:46:22 PM »
That's great, think I will send them an email.
No harm in asking!  ;)

Offline tonyco1

• SanStef SUPER HERO
  • TonyC - Ag.Stefanos FB San Stefanos Holiday Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2013, 02:15:15 AM »
Jules knows the score there  - she is now a resident expert on Terezas having stayed there so often.
I have known the owners for 30 years now and they are brilliant.
Happy Days in Agios Stefanos, Avliotes, Corfu!! TonyCo1

Offline Les Shark Boy

• SanStef Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2013, 05:00:06 PM »
I had a reply from Leo, saying they would do their best to accommodate. Great that they replied  ;D

Offline Jules

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2013, 10:10:56 PM »
Had my reply as well. They generally will accommodate if possible  :)

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni