Welcome to San Stefanos (NW Corfu) > Where to eat out in San Stefanos?

Olive Press

(1/9) > >>

Ian:
Just wanted to make a particular note of this restaurant. Although the food was perfect it is more down to the way in which the owner (Simone) was so welcoming and thoughful. Would come and chat with you and was particularly friendly with our 2 children.
Very happy to recommend!

strogs:
Have to agree with you there - Simone is lovely and like most people in San Stefanos remembers you, no matter how long it is between visits.  The lamb is superb.

don:
Got to endorse all that you have said with regards to Simone. We have stopped and chatted to her for years and then actually ate there last year. The food and service were excellent.

SueLa:
Didn't get to eat there last year but will be sure to try it out in August,

Don & Sandra maybe we could arrange to meet up there one evening. I think we overlap by about 4or5 days.

Sue & John

tonyco1:
Simone and George & the Olive Press - do it for me - I have been friends with Simone since she was a Rep.
- so helpful especially when Linda was taken ill one year - she puts herself out for everyone.
Stayed in her villas (Leonidas Villas), many times as well, but it's the Resturant we love most.
The food is great - portions huge - Great service with a smile.
Most importantly, George only buys fresh daily and cooks the lot - no worry about sell by dates in this place.
This is why the meat tastes so good (obviously Georges Chef'ing Skills as well).
I had fresh tomato soup this year, (the best ever), followed by a Combo meal of Chicken breast, pork roll, and Lamb.
The chicken and Pork melted in the Mouth, the Lamb was the equal of Yannis spit roast, the Rosemary Potatoes brilliant.
but check the rest of the menu as well - all really good food.
We had Bailey's Cake for dessert - yum!! Her House wine is very nice too!!
A nice alternative Resturant for a great evening where conversation between tables just seems to flow as part of the ambience!!
Typical of the friendliness of the resort.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni
Go to full version