Author Topic: Woop woop! Flights are booked :-))  (Read 16015 times)

Offline Googleberry1811

• SanStef Regular
    • View Profile
Re: Woop woop! Flights are booked :-))
« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2013, 03:16:06 PM »
Oooo we are staying at Fedra & Christina's too Debra :) Not our first time and I can't wait.

It's the first time I've been in June for quite a while so hope the weather is good we are getting married there! ha ha

Offline debra

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 26, 2013, 06:21:43 PM »
Well Googleberry - our son gets married there on 1st August!!!  Will look forward to hearing how your wedding went and really hope the weather is good for you.  Love, love, love, Hari and Dimitris!  Ben (our son) gets married at Delfino Blu.  His sister, our daughter is coming all the way from Australia with her Aussie husband and 2 young sons and baby daughter.

Offline Silverstar

• SanStef Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 26, 2013, 07:16:07 PM »
Debra I will deffo be looking out for you and congrats on the wedding!!!

Looking at all the replies on flight costs - I think for mid-Aug (i.e. slap in the middle of the school hols) the £244 I paid from Gatwick was bloody good value because the rest of my family are going from East Mids and paid £356 each excluding baggage so I feel quietly smug!!  ;D

They are all coming down to mine this weekend (I live in Kent) and its going to be the last time we are all together ahead of the holiday which is just too exciting.

Its my first holiday for 4 years so I am probably more excited than usual...........  :D

Offline Dupnica

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 26, 2013, 07:25:12 PM »
 We booked our fllghts for our holiday in June with Easyjet last September,the price including luggage and pre-booked seats was £163 each.If you booked those same flights today they would cost £339 each
 Similarly for the September flights ,booked last December,we paid £188 each,those flights today cost £294.

Offline Waspman

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 26, 2013, 08:50:50 PM »
We booked our fllghts for our holiday in June with Easyjet last September,the price including luggage and pre-booked seats was £163 each.If you booked those same flights today they would cost £339 each
 Similarly for the September flights ,booked last December,we paid £188 each,those flights today cost £294.

Exactly what I found Dupnica for the same months as you, might see you there?

Offline Dupnica

• SanStef SUPER HERO
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 26, 2013, 10:11:56 PM »
 Just goes to show "the early bird catches the worm".But I feel sorry for families who have no choice but to book during the school holidays

when the prices are highest,it's a rip off.

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni