Welcome to San Stefanos (NW Corfu) > Where to eat out in San Stefanos?

Spoilt for choice 2013

(1/25) > >>

Sellsy:
Time to think about all those lovely meals awaiting in San Stef this year ahead. Last years spring poll proved popular, the recommendations for 2012 were as follows                   
                                                                              Gold medal spot ....   Olympia                   
                                                                              Silver medal...........  Little Prince
                                                                              Bronze medal.........   Nafsica / Mythica
                                                                              Highly rated ...........   Ozzie Oils / Beachcomber / Zorbas

Did these establishments live up to expectations? Any first timers find this guide helpful? Was it a fair reflection???

From our 2012 experiences can I invite members to offer their top three restaurant recommendations for the season ahead, as previous top recommendation will receive 3 points, 2nd favourite  2, third place one point. This will hopefully be a very useful guide for newbies  and seasoned travelers alike. Regulars will note Mythica was a medalist last year, ( based on 2011) sadly Mythica did not open in 2012, did anyone come close to filling this gap? How did the Chinese restaurant do in its first season? Anyone know if Mythica may open again?

For us in 2012..1) Romanza         All dishes were outstanding with the view adding that extra something
                   ..2) Ozzie Oils        Never a bad meal, love the garden setting, so relaxed
                   ..3) Little Prince     Some great dishes and great atmosphere / entertainment throughout the evening.

Gavlah1973:
As much as I like a chinese............I dont think I can bring myself to miss an evening of that stunning Greek food!!

Georgie2002:
Best restaurants in 2012 for me were:

1) Little Prince
2) Zorbas
3) Had a lovely lunch on a really windy day round in the older part of town but can't remember what it was called...Manthos maybe??  Delicious Chicken Souvlaki washed down with some Mythos, mmm mmm mmmmmmmm!!

My mouth is actually watering at the thought of it all!!  Can't wait to get to Greece in August, not San Stef but still Greece :)

Gavlah1973:
Manthos!!! That's another I missed last time around!

Really looking forward to Fantasea as well........ might let Don buy me a meal there

Jimbo:

--- Quote from: Gavlah1973 on March 11, 2013, 04:00:15 PM ---... might let Don buy me a meal there.

--- End quote ---

For a Yorkshireman, you're showing worrying signs of optimism.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni
Go to full version